• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Honestly, I could be the best contraception device ever - "Hi guys! Why not have my two youngest children for half an hour and then tell me you want to have kids!"
Dawwww, I'll take 'em! They look absolutely adorable. And then afterward we can see who needs to sponsor who for a coffee (and a holiday far far away) lol

+ Maaaaaan I just sat down to do some writing after getting my second wind and now he wants to do lunch. Which means driving all the way into the city and struggling to find parking. I don't mind driving, but I've been driving for over an hour all morning stalking the school buses to the school trip destination and back home and I was friggin exhausted so I'm kinda over the whole driving thing now.....
.........meh. There weren't any idiots on the road, though. So may as well make good use of a good day.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've started playing Diablo 3 and I really like it. lol But, I find this one easier then Diablo 2. My god did I die a lot in that game. lol And I'm going to write some more...... hmmm that dmc fic...... yeah you. be prepared.

Dante: Ready when ever you are, kiddo! :thumbsup:

:cautious::blush::tongue:

Meryl: :facepalm:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Did you at least nab the complimentary package of peanuts on the way out? To give you something to do on the quick way to the center of the Earth. XD

I managed to grab the whole stash and clutched it all in my arms, screaming "MY PRECIOUS!!!" all the way until I was disintergrated by the Earth's core.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Decided to buy mum a Saint's Row hoodie for x-mas (cuz the only hoodie she has is from before I was born and she really wanted the SR one) and it was supposed to be $60...turns out shipping it from the UK makes the actual price just under $80.
giphy2_zpsyskrxa91.gif

What's that floating away? Oh, nothing, just all my money.... :'( I really hope she likes this hoodie....

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ahem, right then let's get started:

Why is it I've been getting so many ideas? ;/ it's like my mind goes blank and then bang; IDEA! But, half the time I don't even remember the whole thing. >.< My mind is evil. But, at least I have something to write. Mater of fact I'm going to make that thread........:/ yeah. but, I'll be happy to finally have it post. ( ^ω^)

Also need to read more. I need more inspiration! I'll have this Devil May Cry project ready!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ahem, right then let's get started:

Why is it I've been getting so many ideas? ;/ it's like my mind goes blank and then bang; IDEA! But, half the time I don't even remember the whole thing. >.< My mind is evil. But, at least I have something to write. Mater of fact I'm going to make that thread........:/ yeah. but, I'll be happy to finally have it post. ( ^ω^)

Also need to read more. I need more inspiration! I'll have this Devil May Cry project ready!

Dat GIF. I mean
so_in_love_by_howlinglight-d33j70t_zps4p6huqsh.gif

LOL *spreading the Grell-ness around* Moving on....

I'm glad you've been getting lots of ideas lately. ^^ *looking forward to reading what you come up with*

Thinking:
*shakes character* Why are you always the one who gives me trouble? You're the reason for the rewrite in the first place. /==
Character: "Because you always have to get everything done "properly" instead of easily. :shifty:"
...it would be painful if it weren't so true.... :banghead:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
just thinking i wished they made another prince of persia game before another AC game same with Jak and daxter before another Uncharted/Last of US.

just got curious of what a Jak and daxter reboot should include since i wanna be a devils advocate. I just want another Jak and Daxter game, reboot or continuation.

I was reading a fake article on a Crash Bandicoot reboot so curiosity grabbed me

Top Bottom