• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yay, first part of beta-reading has been sent off MWAHAHA I feel accomplished now.:cool:

+ Just got a personal invite from Writer's Digest Partners to join their client list. They're looking for writers in the novel/memoir genres.
I'm a little flabbergasted to be honest.
*runs away and hides*
I'll kick myself for not sending my work in response to this invite, I'm sure, but that's one day in the future. Right now I'm happy to hide.:ninja:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Today I had a very healthy breakfast of s'mores. Mmmm, marshmallow-y goodness. *nomnomnom**hands s'mores out to everyone on the forums who wants one*

Problem is, now that I'm ready for lunch I need to go eat something that's actually healthy. ._. Stir fry it is, then.

+ G'dernit, Cade.... *pokes character in the eye with a spork repeatedly* I think I'm gonna just go read more....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why...why did I put so many stories on my reading list? D:

On one hand--I really want to read them--but on the other, I need to get myself back into high gear with WoN.

So much for yesterday being the day of accomplishing things. :laugh:

Today! I will do no fewer than 500 today, or may I get struck with lightning.

...O_O I'd better follow through, then...

Viper

Premium
I'm dreaming of a red and white hero
Just like the one I used to know
Where the street lights glisten,
And gamers listen
To hear bike roaring through the snow.

With every fanfiction I write
May your games be stylish and full of fight
And may we see again the hero that is red and white

(had to remove Christmas from the song to avoid confusion with Santa Claus... oh Dante, Dante... lol, imagine his beard went further than just stubble. XD )

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just like the one I used to know
Where the street lights glisten,
And gamers listen
To hear bike roaring through the snow.

With every fanfiction I write
May your games be stylish and full of fight
And may we see again the hero that is red and white

(had to remove Christmas from the song to avoid confusion with Santa Claus... oh Dante, Dante... lol, imagine his beard went further than just stubble. XD )

This is all kinds of awesome.

Oh, the stubble alone was....mmm....but if it had been a full-fledged goatee with moustache? :inlove:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Huh, I've been writing and coming up with tons of ideas, but at the same time I'm feeling a bit lazy. >.> And not feeling to good. Meh I think I'm getting sick....again. Not a good sign.

Oh and Sony is coming out with a 20th anniversary edition PS 4. Do want that. <3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What do you do when you're stumped on how to approach something in the chapter you're currently working on?

You read through the previous chapters, which naturally means editing along the way. -_- If this isn't some form of OCD, then I don't know what the hell to call it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I just had the creepiest thing happen: I was in bed and there was someone in the doorway telling me that I needed to wake up because it was getting late. So I got up, got dressed, and ran into the living room apologizing to mum and asking what time it was...and it was two hours before I was supposed to get up. So I asked her why she woke me up...and she hadn't. She hadn't gone into the room since early in the day. But there was definitely someone there in my room. :dead: *shudders*

+ Still no word on where my order is....

Viper

Premium
It's so strange how consumerism changes customs. We celebrate St. Nicholas day on 6.12. and on this day kids are supposed to clean their boots and put them on the window sill, so that in the night St. Nicholas puts presents in. It used to be that bad kids would get a switch from Krampus instead of a present. Then along the way switches became gold or silver colored and decorated with bows and other stuff, so today, even though there is still 'you've been naughty' teasing connected to them, gold colored switches are perfectly normal and desirable present.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Going on a pilgrimage to Ikea during December is going to be awful, but the guys need my car to take the things home. So long as they leave me in the canteen eating meatballs and all that other stuff, then I'll be happy.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
h. blasted wrist! Sigh Still writing.... now that I've posted the thread I'm giong to look over my DMC fan fic and see where it is going. :3 might be good. And I want to get the 3d models of DmC Dante and Vergil. >:3 hehehe

Top Bottom