• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Rau Le Creuset from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed

I see that and all that came to mind was this:

eb7pLv7.jpg

CT: Installing Fable TLC on my PC...VERY excited :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it really wrong of me that I think there's nothing sexier than a really smart (i.e. genius) guy? D: Everyone keeps looking at me weird....

Nope. When some people don't go for looks, the human brain doesn't seem to fathom it (just like when you tell another person that they don't drink alcohol and they give you that look, because apparently everyone drinks...)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I want to crawl into a hole and disappear. I'e been feeling so of late crappy. =_= And I just want to get rid of this horrid feeling. T_T I just feel so alone and sad. This past year has not been kind to me. I can't wait to the new year when I pass my math test and back to school.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zyuden Brave Finish! Now with the Super Sentai reference for the day out of the way, time for my usual nonsense!
I need a new video game.

Where is my The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask HD 3DS remake Nintendo?! Orcarina of Time and Wind Waker got remade why not MM?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If you are not playing it again, was it a bad gaming experience for you? Or you mean it took a long time?

I just...didn't like it. The scenery was pretty, but I felt that, in general, the entire thing was poorly thought out. Vergil went from B.A. who could take down demon governments to a...pathetic...erm...yeah. Moving on before I say too many spoiler-y things. Certain levels involving collapsing environments felt like Ninja Theory went "hmm...we need to make this really hard...what should we do? Oh! I know! We'll destroy the area around them and not give them the ability to double jump! :troll:" And...well, I honestly wish they'd gone the DMC3 route and just had Vergil playing through Dante's missions. :/ I wouldn't be as upset that I spent money on it then. -_- (Though, this is all just my opinion so no offense to people who enjoyed it....)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well...I'm never playing Vergil's Downfall again. -_- *finally finished it*

After all of these months, I STILL haven't finished it and I definitely won't be playing it again (Although, I've yet to play it on PS3... but I've somehow managed to avoid it :3)
Ooh... Did you fall off the 'platforms' at all (or cliffs)?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After all of these months, I STILL haven't finished it and I definitely won't be playing it again (Although, I've yet to play it on PS3... but I've somehow managed to avoid it :3)
Ooh... Did you fall off the 'platforms' at all (or cliffs)?

Everything that could be fallen off of...I fell off of. T-T *fails when it comes to not falling* ._. I...take it you didn't like it either?

Thinking:
Okay...after my walk this morning, I need to clean and start the bread sponge. Ugh, gotta get my stuff together. xP Now this weekend sounds like a bad idea....

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Everything that could be fallen off of...I fell off of. T-T *fails when it comes to not falling* ._. I...take it you didn't like it either?

Thinking:
Okay...after my walk this morning, I need to clean and start the bread sponge. Ugh, gotta get my stuff together. xP Now this weekend sounds like a bad idea....
That's why it's called Vergil's Downfall
Vergil keeps on plundering.

Top Bottom