• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, if it was Legacy of Cats, then our last one would've been the kitty version of Kain:lol: ... although he was ginger and white. :/
Well just think, when they show you their belly, it's like you're being lulled into a 'false sense of security'.
Tilly can do, but she's mostly 'claws before teeth'.
Awww...Just had to look that breed up, it's really cute. ^^ Probably banned in the uk though because it's part Pitbull.

LOL Aww. *wonders what Kain's colouring is like*
o_o Good point. Sugar, mum's terrier mix, lures you into rubbing her belly so you don't get up and don't give anyone else attention. >_>
Hehe, they are. :3 Yeah. =( *sad about breed restrictions*

Thinking:
I decided to meditate and pray last night like I've been neglecting to do...I had the scariest friggen' nightmares afterwards.

Kammosjuttu

People talking about cats make me think about the cute kitty that popped up in my backyard. What made the cat to be called "cute" by me was the fact it had no tail. It was like Pelle Svanslös. :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Been awhile since I've been here...Life has been a roller coaster for me, but things are finally settling out now-I hope. I can't take much more or I will offically go of my rocker.

+Yay art! Getting back into that too, as well with Spanish
+Still no job. :(

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
LOL Aww. *wonders what Kain's colouring is like*
o_o Good point. Sugar, mum's terrier mix, lures you into rubbing her belly so you don't get up and don't give anyone else attention. >_>
Hehe, they are. :3 Yeah. =( *sad about breed restrictions*

Thinking:
I decided to meditate and pray last night like I've been neglecting to do...I had the scariest friggen' nightmares afterwards.

Well, seeing that Kain has White hair:
Kain_(LOK).jpg

It'd have to be a white cat.
When i try to make my bed, I'm normally interrupted by Tilly who sits in the middle of the bed, then i have to sit down and give her attention :lol: She's a sly kitteh.

I finally have hama beads! I love charity shops! ^_^
Gotta try and find out what pack the flesh coloured beads are in.

Oh yeah, it's easy for you to say, "stop taking the tablets". But i don't know what it'll do to me. Knew i shouldn't have listened to my doctor :mad:.

YAY, my hentai book and 360 game arrived today... where are you Vampire hunter d?

Thanks for the encouraging and comforting words. You know who you are. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It means a lot and it's helped me stacks. xxxx

I liked this as it was a lovely comment....

I need to order a chequebook

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, seeing that Kain has White hair:
Kain_(LOK).jpg

It'd have to be a white cat.
When i try to make my bed, I'm normally interrupted by Tilly who sits in the middle of the bed, then i have to sit down and give her attention :lol: She's a sly kitteh.

Oh. XD I didn't know he had white hair. *fails sometimes* I had a white cat once...I think she was really a demon in disguise.
LOL Awww. :3 That's kinda sweet.

Thinking:
Why does he always laugh it off when I'm upset? If I'm sad I'm behind on my words, give me hug and tell me you're sure I'll be able to get them done. Don't just be like "Oh, well. LOL". It makes me feel like he doesn't care.

Top Bottom