• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: That was not good. It wasn't terrible but it was not good. So why are people telling you you're amazing? Are they stupid? Or just not fussy?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Doctor who? :troll:

CT: I wish Skyrim was multiplayer.I get scared going into caves by myself. I need someone else so all the monsters can focus on them :/
i have felt like that on many games actually like years ago i used to be scared of the nobodies on dmc1 and wanted someone else to greet them

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i want to talk to the people and go: gentlemen and they'd be like: spy!! and i'd be like: i have been shown who is the boss and they'd be like: tf2 for life homey and i'll be like: aaaaaw yeah BROFIST!!!!

Laurence Barnes

Premium
i decided i'll randomly change my status to a combination of quotes from a random tf2 class

this is where boredom will lead you >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wrote five pages today, but I don't feel like typing them up. /==

I know how you feel. I've had an idea for a hentai picture... i can't be bothered to draw it :p

To anyone
What do you think Vergil's fave food is? Do you think he likes strawberry sundaes like Dante?
Thankies

Whoot, that's some friggin headache!

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Don't know how many times I will forget that my birthday is only 5 days away. Meh, I'll only be 23 anyway. Nothing to celebrate.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
im an unhappy bloody angel with an unhappy bloody head, what was that sandvich? you want to know the ingrediants? GOOD IDEA!!! take note.....one crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium clorate, one erand twich!!.......AND KABLOOEY!!!!

Top Bottom