• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dad remembered? Wow - first time for everything. Shame about the uber-weird present though which is TOTALLY his wife's choice - and a rather pointed message which says "I got your sister the same thing when she turned 30. Her thanks was not enough. Do better or face another family war"

Eh...think I'll got for the war, personally...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Going for a bike ride! Just to deliver this movie back to a redbox. Hmmmmmmmm Ice cream after? Or Dunkin Donuts coffee coolata with caramel? Oh now I have a delima!!! DX

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
VB! Wait! I miss you :(

Aww.... sorry. I never had anyone miss me before. Normally people want to get rid of me :lol:

Ah. Well, at least she might have scared it off? *understands*
LOL XD It does. *picturing it*

Thinking:
There were three newspapers in Bunny's cage...now there's just a pile of shredded paper on the ground. Bunny: 1 Paper: 0
+ We're telling the dog she can't have ice cream cuz it'll make her turn funny colours. ^^

That's what we're hoping (well I am anyway, I've given up. It's up to my parents what they do about the mouse next.)
Talking of shredded paper, I was in the house alone earlier, fell asleep, and woke up to find that Tilly had clawed the new wallpaper... mum wasn't impressed. Weirdly enough, it's in exactly the same place that our last cat clawed.

Does your Bunny ever bite you?

CT: I actually got mum to think about getting broadband... but thanks to a phone call, it had to backfire.
Oh, Tilly's nose is getting scarred again...

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do I attract all the crazies? With girls its ok because 9 times out of 10 crazy chicks are down right sexy but they cut stuff off.... :blink: The crazy dudes gather to me to. Its weird and disturbing!!! Get away from me and go see a Therapist! That's what I get for being so nice to people..

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*thinking*...
Been sick for the past three days yet I can still manage to log in and chat on here...
Feeling better today, and then gets busted by a member on here for leaving me status seen...
Should change the channel from reece mastin to something else...
Texting queen bee is a bad mistake cuz of her long a** textz...
Anything else? Nope, I think that's it...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aww.... sorry. I never had anyone miss me before. Normally people want to get rid of me :lol:

That's what we're hoping (well I am anyway, I've given up. It's up to my parents what they do about the mouse next.)
Talking of shredded paper, I was in the house alone earlier, fell asleep, and woke up to find that Tilly had clawed the new wallpaper... mum wasn't impressed. Weirdly enough, it's in exactly the same place that our last cat clawed.

Does your Bunny ever bite you?

*coughcough* I miss you. >_> I'm just not very vocal. *hides*
*also hopes* LOL Oi. ._. That is weird, though. Maybe Tilly decided she wanted to leave her mark, too? A sorta...cat legacy?
Sometimes. Bunny bites everyone the first time he meets them; I think it's him trying to figure out what they are. He doesn't bite hard, though, unless you try bathing his stomach. It's weird, but I think he's trying to protect his...yeah. :blush: Otherwise, he just claws people up accidentally. (His nails are too long and too much of a pain to cut often.) He does like to chew on clothes, though....
Work in 2 hours. I'm being moaned at to make snacks.
I still have to make supper. Shower. Eat. Get ready for work. Erm.
Yah. Don't think I'm getting paid enough for this. But y'know. Whatever. I GOTZ A JOB!!!! :D :D :D

CONGRATS ON YOUR JOB!!! :D Now I need to step on getting one before I feel much lazier. LOL

Thinking:
I like long posts.
+ Finally found instant coffee that tastes really good. But why am I only craving coffee and tea and nothing else? DX

V

Oldschool DMC fan
+ Finally found instant coffee that tastes really good. But why am I only craving coffee and tea and nothing else? DX

The best instant coffee I've found is this:

douwe-egberts-pure-gold-medium-roast-coffee-100g.jpg

After that, anything else tastes like crap. Including Nescafe cappuccinos. :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

I wonder if we get that over here? Going to keep my eye out for that anyway. I'm drinking the Screaming Turtle brand:
9419642110540.jpg

but I'm over it now and ready to move on.
Had one cuppa of this at my friend's house and it was DELICIOUS. Now I'm wondering whether it was so good just because someone else made it instead of me because I can't seem to find that kicker again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I like Douwe Egberts or Millicano - got two packs of that yesterday and it tastes like proper coffee - only problem is, my regular stuff now tastes like weird toffee...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Before Douwes I used to drink Carte Noire, but now even that tastes inferior compared. Maybe Douwes is laced with something. ;)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium

We're lucky if we get tesco in this house :lol:

DS: Congrats on the job :D (didn't mean to copy Shadow on that.)

*coughcough* I miss you. >_> I'm just not very vocal. *hides*
*also hopes* LOL Oi. ._. That is weird, though. Maybe Tilly decided she wanted to leave her mark, too? A sorta...cat legacy?
Sometimes. Bunny bites everyone the first time he meets them; I think it's him trying to figure out what they are. He doesn't bite hard, though, unless you try bathing his stomach. It's weird, but I think he's trying to protect his...yeah. :blush: Otherwise, he just claws people up accidentally. (His nails are too long and too much of a pain to cut often.) He does like to chew on clothes, though....

Thank you Shadow :3
As much as i love her, the last thing we need is a Legacy... The Legacy of Cats... sorta like Legacy of Kain, just not as Violent or complicated :p
Kind of like a handshake then? :D "Hmm, you're not food".
I've been thinking, perhaps animals tummies are like 'traps'. I know when Tilly shows me her tummy i think, "if i rub it, you'll bite me". Venus 'fly-trap' kind of thing.

CT: Oh great, so if the players don't get paid, they'll leave? HMRC, should've just wound the club up back in January.

Hey pop, you messed up your tablets, no one else! Don't take it out on mum.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium

Enough said lol
dunkin_donuts_logo.jpg

Anyway........ It's probably a good idea to put on the Pandora radio before I end up cleaning. I could never clean in silence.....

Top Bottom