• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i vas missed :D yay

thinking: how many people in life have actually completed the main story for any grand theft auto game?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wooo! Yesterday I beat Normal Mode in DMC1 HD Collection! ^_^ Now to tackle Hard Mode! :cool: Stop moving Griffin! Stop moving!! AHHH!! Red electricity! It's SO RED!!!!! :blink:

Laurence Barnes

Premium
oooooh it is sad day to be giant baby man...........what was that! *mortal kombat shaolin monks glistens* OH GOOD IDEA!!!

(a lil mix of some of heavy's quotes)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
384 pages, huh? Not bad for a lot of these art tutorial books... let me know if it's a good guide?

It's not bad. Quite tame drawings in there (it's erotic but no full blown hentai... if that makes any sense.)

i vas missed :D yay

thinking: how many people in life have actually completed the main story for any grand theft auto game?

I love GTA, but i don't have patience to complete it, so i use the cheats an go on a killing spree.
(THEY'RE ONLY PIXELS!)

Bloomin' printer... nearly threw it out of the window.

I love the Crystal Maze theme tune

Laurence Barnes

Premium
next time im talkin to a friend on facebook and they get confused over something i say im sending them this

Top Bottom