• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just finished watching a DMC1 DMD Sparda costume full walkthrough and it was Heaven!! :D (Thank you Tony_Redgrave)

I'm so zoned out I could explode and not even know it. *Explodes* I feel like something just happened to me???...:ermm:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I wonder if we get that over here? Going to keep my eye out for that anyway. I'm drinking the Screaming Turtle brand:
9419642110540.jpg

but I'm over it now and ready to move on.
Had one cuppa of this at my friend's house and it was DELICIOUS. Now I'm wondering whether it was so good just because someone else made it instead of me because I can't seem to find that kicker again.

Would it be wrong of me to say that Screaming Turtle is the best name ever? :O

CT: Oh man...I hope these pills don't make me violent like they make mom ._.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Would it be wrong of me to say that Screaming Turtle is the best name ever? :O

CT: Oh man...I hope these pills don't make me violent like they make mom ._.

Tonks is back, awesome.
Seriously, that's what just went through my head as that came up in the new posts.

Also, is you avatar Revy? It looks a hell of a lot like Revy.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I wanna go driving T_T

Which is rare considering that I'm terrified of driving.... Or at least I was..... Maybe I'm getting over my little phobia

AzureNight13

Premium
I really wanted to drive with my this afternoon after I got out of work...... Never happened. He probably went off seeing little miss psycho girlfriend..... Whatever.....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
On the coffee subject, I like International Delight for instant coffee.... >_> Otherwise...I have no idea where I get some of these coffees. Usually, I buy Starbucks beans if I can, but the best I ever had was a storeband that tasted like fudgy brownies. <3 I cried when I ran out....

Thank you Shadow :3
As much as i love her, the last thing we need is a Legacy... The Legacy of Cats... sorta like Legacy of Kain, just not as Violent or complicated :p
Kind of like a handshake then? :D "Hmm, you're not food".
I've been thinking, perhaps animals tummies are like 'traps'. I know when Tilly shows me her tummy i think, "if i rub it, you'll bite me". Venus 'fly-trap' kind of thing.

You're welcome. :3
Hehe. :p The Legacy of Cats could be a LoK sequel? j/k
XD Yeah, exactly. It's better than my old dog's way of wanting an introduction. He was a pitbull-sharpei mix and ws the sweetest thing ever, but if you didn't know him, he looked at you all tough until you gave him treats...so I guess that was his handshake. :p
:blink: I never thought of it that way, but that would explain alot. o_o Tilly bites when you rub her belly?

Thinking:
My muses must be on something....

AzureNight13

Premium
I was right..... My dad WAS with his psycho girlfriend..... Awesome dad..... Awesome..... I feel the love. Now excuse me, I'm gonna go have a cigarette and probably go to bed.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
On the coffee subject, I like International Delight for instant coffee.... >_> Otherwise...I have no idea where I get some of these coffees. Usually, I buy Starbucks beans if I can, but the best I ever had was a storeband that tasted like fudgy brownies. <3 I cried when I ran out....

You're welcome. :3
Hehe. :p The Legacy of Cats could be a LoK sequel? j/k
XD Yeah, exactly. It's better than my old dog's way of wanting an introduction. He was a pitbull-sharpei mix and ws the sweetest thing ever, but if you didn't know him, he looked at you all tough until you gave him treats...so I guess that was his handshake. :p
:blink: I never thought of it that way, but that would explain alot. o_o Tilly bites when you rub her belly?

Thinking:
My muses must be on something....

Well, if it was Legacy of Cats, then our last one would've been the kitty version of Kain:lol: ... although he was ginger and white. :/
Well just think, when they show you their belly, it's like you're being lulled into a 'false sense of security'.
Tilly can do, but she's mostly 'claws before teeth'.
Awww...Just had to look that breed up, it's really cute. ^^ Probably banned in the uk though because it's part Pitbull.

CT: What is the point of taking point in a trial update if it's going to stop your Xbox from doing the main things that it's meant to do (go on Live and use Kinect).
Great, even the ps3 and 3DS has updates... i hope that shop is open, I feel like a sammich, just to use their wifi...

I feel like a mule carry my laptop and my bag. Though, that might be an insult to a mule. :lol:

Kammosjuttu

When I was at a store, I spotted the weirdest flavored potato chips I've ever seen; cheese hamburger. Other people must've thought so, too, since there was quite a mountain of them and in discount. I thought what the heck, let's give it a try, and now I can say that I don't think I will buy them again; they indeed were the weirdest chips... :p

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-tips hat-
My pleasure, nice to see you back round these parts.

I thought as much, Revy straight up made Black Lagoon for me.

It's a hard fight between her and Balalaika when it comes to my favorite character, but Revy is pretty awesome. I seem to have a thing with violent, unpredictable characters...or the characters that are made of ice/steel/icy steel. ^^

CT: Well...at least the funds are taken care of. Two weeks until super special college time! I probably would not be as excited if I didn't have Squid for a roommate. Of course, free time is limited and I'll be up to my eyes in work....but I get to draw and poke dead things with sticks! I haven't been this excited since the first grade :D

Also, I have to remember to keep Dexter out of the living room when Mom is drinking coffee. Poor little guy keeps burning his paws.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm seeing alot of cats lately that have the same colours as Tilly.

The guy isn't fit enough to be incharge of a football club. Personally, we should through him out of the county. Or tie a ball and chain to his legs and throw him off the Tamar bridge :p

Feeling quite emotional... dunno why

Top Bottom