• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

fon

Crazy Chick
This one anime I watched recently had really good music. Too bad they haven't released a soundtrack for it. =___=

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So I spent a rather considerable amount of money on a set of SteelSeries 7h headphones only for them to fail within 6 months and now I cannot get them replaced? Nice try...time to quote certain legal obligations on the part of the seller, methinks. Oh how I love my Statutory Rights and the Sale of Goods Act :D :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My mum in-law suggested I create a FB page where I offer my services as a beta/alpha reader.
She also mentioned that I should charge for it, but I don't have paypal, and anyway, getting requests for help from other writers is scarce without the added $ sign to it.
I am considering creating a FB page to teach everyone how to procrastinate, though. I seem to be REALLY good at that. :(

HORROR MOVIES TONIGHT! HEEEEYYYAAAAA!!! :D :D

Yay, my mommy is finally on FB.
But OMG, MA!! You don't leave a comment saying you like it when we go on like that and that you feel like you're here with us. We were talking about POKING each other. MA! Come on!!! You just DON'T COMMENT on conversations like that. He's my hubby! COME ON MA!
I don't know if I want to die laughing or die from embarrassment. ._.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@VB: You're welcome. :( *huglz**understands* I really hope it stops hurting soon. Not being able to breath sucks.

@Claire: That reminds me of something my Gran would do....

Thinking:
I have carpal tunnel. Great. Not bad enough to require surgery, but I've got wrist splints. They're kinda cool...they make me feel like a mutant robot. Oops, did I type that out loud? ._. On a side note: "you can type in them" obviously does not apply to these splint...brace...thingies despite what the doctor said. I know I'm supposed to wear them at night. But did he mean when I go to bed or...at night? Cuz I don't always go to bed at night and what if I don't go to bed at all? *just plain puzzled**has been puzzled all day long*

Top Bottom