• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm making tea and baking mini banana muffins. Anybody want some? ^_^

I can has tea and muffins please? *offers chocolate honeycomb candy as a trade*

Thinking:
I'm obsessing over Slade and Sims2 at the same time. Seeing as my brain is weird, it randomly decided I was going to redownload Slade2. Erm...wha'? When can you download super villians from a disk? @_@ Has something happened in technology I was unaware of?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh. I'm SORRY. I tried to finally read your story, I really did. I persevered past the Dante daddy concept, and the bad writing in general, and yes there were parts that had me giggling. I stopped reading at the 'as all adults who leave their underage child alone give them rules to obey while they are gone' part. If you meant underage as in a tween, it'd be cool. But you're talking about a 4 year old here. Wtf. Who would leave a 4 year old alone at home?!
Pity. It took me over a year to read your story and with one and a half chapters to go, I couldn't be bothered to finish reading it.
Write what you know, child!!! Agh! What a waste of time :(

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
Noo..! If I go to sleep Late as 02:20
I'm not gonna wake up 8:00 D: whats wrong with mee..?!?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I can't sleep and it's 3am in the morning! I guess I will just study up on some Spanish Vocabulary then try again soon...

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
It's been soo much this year..
I would leave... But I can't leave HIM.
Oh My... What will I do.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, you want to know why I love writing Dante, here's some examples for you of his mannerisms that make me fond of his character:

Breaks door: "Sorry, I must have knocked too hard"

Shares a table with someone: "You're kinda making me lose my appetite "

Pay up time: "how about another game of poker?"

Putting in his order for a strawberry sundae: "get it".

How can I not love that? XD

Top Bottom