• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Okay, you want to know why I love writing Dante, here's some examples for you of his mannerisms that make me fond of his character:

Breaks door: "Sorry, I must have knocked too hard"

Shares a table with someone: "You're kinda making me lose my appetite "

Pay up time: "how about another game of poker?"

Putting in his order for a strawberry sundae: "get it".

How can I not love that? XD
People love asking me what I love about Lightning to! :eek: Is it really that difficult to understand? Here's some examples:

Lightning: *punches Snow*

Lightning: *yells at everyone*

Lightning: Hmph -____-

Snow: Hey, Sis. :)
Lightning: I'm not you're sister!!! :mad:

Lightning: *yells at people some more*

What is NOT to love about that?

CT: What a great start to the day. :(
I also don't feel like a novelty anymore. It used to be I was one of the very few members that used just their plain old name as their username, but now more and more people are doing it. :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want coffee but don't want to move away from the heater.
I wish I had someone I could shout "coffee!" At
Damn her for having a guy who she could do that to.
But I have too much respect for my hubby and too much dignity to act like a b!7ch and treat him like dirt.
Ish why I'm married and she's not.
Still. Totally unfair that she got a guy who couldve passed for Dante. She no deserve him! Stupid spoilt brat!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
life is cruel the facehuggers purpose is to infect a human and die lucky aliens no wonder their different

Laurence Barnes

Premium
HEIDI FOR THE LAST TIME YOUR NOT BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR NOT A PRINCESS but you are getting on my NERVES!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ordered Sonic Generations!!! but the site i've ordered it off says that it's out on the 28th Nov and not the 4th!
I've also ordered a Blaze Sega Mega Drive. Apparently it'll play most Mega drive games but not all. That really makes sense!

someone on X-factor is ruining Jar of Hearts... they've also ruined moves like jagger (i love that song).

Dear father
You're getting on my nerves... please stop
thank you

Laurence Barnes

Premium
random rhyme: if your head is exploding with dark forebodings too then i will be seeing you on dark side of moon

never gets old

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
As long as it inanimate objects!
Does anyone else feel that the only time they can believe in love is when they're not in a relationship. I’ve been watching too much Disney..

Top Bottom