• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
They better hurry up with tht Hobbit movie T_T i swear to god....if the end of the world happens before i get to see tht movie.....i will have a hissy fit in my afterlife for all eternity T_T

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Lady...you put ranch on everything >,,,>

COACH GOT US DRINKS! MOAR HYDRATION! MOAR I SAY!

"Wouldn't it be awesome if someone said something so profane that it forced the human race to evolve beyond the use of ears?"
"Uhm...no? I like my ears. They keep my glasses on my face."
Real conversation, I swear. For some reason my good friend thinks it would be cool to be earless.

Are you really eating that ranch-soaked thing?! Really?!
I swear, if you put ranch on that honeybun...OH GOD

"My legs are like noodles!"
"That means the therapy's working!"

I really hope the people like my play. I've worked so hard on it. So hard. ;_;

You reviewed my poem? Iloveyou :3

Yeah, I'm basically saving all my thoughts for Tuesdays and Thursdays. But I like these giant rambly posts. ^_^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Welcome back Shadow :D *hugs*

Thankies, VB. X3 *huglz*

YOUS! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS!
Please drop a hint somewhere in future if you're going to disappear. I was seriously going to get on everyone's case who are personally connected to you to track you down and see if you're okay. Lucky I came to check the forum first, I was coming here to see when last you were active. I was even going to hop onto WTRP to see when last you were on there!
And I am really serious. See? :seriousface:
Anyway, WELCOME BACK!!!! Really missed you tons my fwend! *huggles*

WHO MEH? D:
I'm sorry. >_< I really meant to email everyone, but I left a big post on here and...like...three on WTRP, so I thought everyone would see. >_< I'm sorry. *guilty**would have popped online in Tahoe if they would have let her**mutters about stupid internet in shoddy hotels*
I can see. >_> *looks innocent and guilty*
Thank you! ^^ I missed you, too! D: *huglz* I also think I lost Marcus and Dante in Vegas. ._.

Thinking:
Oh, your legs hurt? Oh, really? Well, guess what? My whole body hurts. Oh, you're legs got hurt from sitting in the car all that time? Well, I hurt cuz I've been sleeping on the couch for over a week, I've been sick twice in that time, and you kept pushing stuff on me in the car. Gee. Thanks. So sorry you're legs hurt. -_- /sarcasm

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WTF?!

Yes, make me travel all the way over to casualty for a 3/4 hour wait just to find out nothing is wrong... yup, that is really appreciated... NOT! Even i could've told you my rib wasn't broken... geez. ECG, blood test, and a chest x-ray... plus lunch cost a bomb!
But, it's okay, i'm home now... and I can relax with the pain still in my ribs.

Has no one heard of the recession... :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ Ugh, I hate rib problems. :S Mine got bruised years ago and they still hurt. I hope your ribs feel better soon. *hugs*

Thinking:
"You had a dream about him, too? Let's fangirl together!" Fangirl love. <3

Meg

That was actually...kinda awesome. *thinks she saw what you saw* Btw...was there no DMC characters there? :( *didn't see one but thought she saw Kalina Ann against the wall at one point*
I didn't see any. I was looking for Dante to. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I didn't see any. I was looking for Dante to. :(

Aww. :( *might have to look again* Then again...Dante might not have looked right if they did one of him. >_> *liked how they did what's-his-name from God of War**knows his name but not how to spell it*

Meg

Aww. :( *might have to look again* Then again...Dante might not have looked right if they did one of him. >_> *liked how they did what's-his-name from God of War**knows his name but not how to spell it*
Hey they included stupid looking characters like Kratos and Lightning. They could have included Dante in his get-up. Or Credo. ;)

CT: I hate e-learnings. :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Yes, him! =D Thanks...I can't spell for beans. Well...I mean, I can spell "for beans" but...yeah. @_@

Hey they included stupid looking characters like Kratos and Lightning. They could have included Dante in his get-up. Or Credo. ;)

CT: I hate e-learnings. :(

Credo. <3 Hehe, that's true. Would have been interesting to see them. Or even if they just threw a demon in there. >_> The clown guy was creepy though. *fear of clowns due to Stephen King*
What are e-learnings?

Meg

What are e-learnings?
Computer training for my job that I'm required to do on my own time. I'm allowed 2 hours a week to do it (I get paid to do them). I spend the past 2 hours doing the same one, but I didn't pass. Since I used up my 2 hours I can't retake it, so I'm going to get yelled at when I go into work this weekend for not getting it done. Never mind the fact that now I don't have any time tonight to do my homework that's due tomorrow, so I'll have to do it tomorrow morning. I'm gonna be really busy tomorrow afternoon and won't have time to get any homework done that's due Friday, so I was really counting on having tomorrow morning to do it, but no. I'm screwed. :(

I hate e-learnings.

Top Bottom