• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^I'd love to have a time machine, go back to the 80's and see Duran Duran in concert.

Wow! I'm soooo glad I'm not part of that place anymore!

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;295352 said:
^I'd love to have a time machine, go back to the 80's and see Duran Duran in concert.

Saw "the Duran" in september and Le Bon has a great voice still (and looked, well from where I was standing, hawt, imho. )

Come on! I want to start chugging the champers! :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Hmm... ignorant people claiming they are superior in a subject of mine not daring to prove it? That reminds me of trolls.

Meg

People who can't take the hint crack me up. Especially self proclaimed gods who can't take the hint. Hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
My Auntie gave me a very small tank for my 2nd betta. :lol: Now to clean it up and get it started...

Meg

Warning: This is a thought dump

You know it amazes me. Every time someone tries to say something negative about the DmC game the people who supports it has to come to the games rescue. Goodness forbid I have my doubts, or question anything. I don't read every interview Capcom or NT gives so this whole "Oh well the developers said-" no no no. Stop. If they said it great, but I don't need to hear it. Links are nice, but I'm more concerned with things like actual proof, like I don't know, a trailer maybe? So until then I really wish people would respect my opinion and stop challenging it at every turn. I'm not attacking anyone, but people seem to get so upset over the fact that I'm not impressed with what I've seen yet. I'm not gonna debunk your opinions, or try to convince you of otherwise, so lay off mine.

Well now that that's all said and done.....I'm gonna go play Need for Speed. :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Ebony;295424 said:
I'm thnking I'm awake stupidly early on New Years day and I wanted a huge lie in! :(
It's part of my resolutions this year to stop having them :(

Top Bottom