• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Never get in an argument with an idiot. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I've thought about this... it doesn't look correct. Since actually arguing with an idiot with even a remote feeling that you will suceed in winning that argument is idiocy in itself. Meaning: the one trying to argue with those who cannot be argued with is an idiot. Or if the person would try to argue and be counter-argued to the point where the person has nothing to say that person lost the argument and feel dumb. A valid excuse for this is calling the one who counter-argued an idiot to make yourself feel better. Which is quite contradictive to oneself because that would mean that person is an idiot itself trying to argue in the first place.

Just my thoughts.

Meg

aka958;295545 said:
Never get in an argument with an idiot. They'll just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

That's one of my favorite quotes. :lol: I can't help but think its funny. I remember my boss and I were talking about it because we like to push each others buttons for fun and I'll often call myself an idiot as a joke....and then I get fired. Again :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
*looks at youtube page*
22?? thats not right...oh wait it is!
Yeah age is probably something I should try to keep track of.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Am I the only one who thinks that NPCs in inFamous are unrealistic with weird, unnatural movements and most of it have bad character models?

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;295567 said:

Tonks;295570 said:
I second this.

I third this.

Meg;295559 said:
That's one of my favorite quotes. :lol: I can't help but think its funny. I remember my boss and I were talking about it because we like to push each others buttons for fun and I'll often call myself an idiot as a joke....and then I get fired. Again :lol:

To be honest it sounds like an advice only needed by an idiot if they were to face a bigger idiot. Which the advice won't do any good to since it's directed to an idiot.
Anyone who is not an idiot won't get into such an argument with those who won't listen. It's like a quote to state the obvious to anyone who is not an idiot.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Really is nice to see everyone getting along so well in the new year, I'm totally getting the feeling of nice, warm fuzzies from everybody. [/sarcasm]

Top Bottom