• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Osaka

trollololol
^ Why didn't you just go back to bed? 0.o

Even if I wanted to stay in bed until afternoon my back and head starts to ache. =/

Edit: Damn it, now I've run out of toffee fingers. :<

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I had to get up and take my meds and get ready to go to my parents for a nice new years meal. I'm gonna make up for it tomorrow morning hopefully! :D

I'm tired now!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why do ppl celebrate New Years? I'm sure 2011 will just be as cr@ppy as 2010.
I won't be so eager next time to pull an all nighter on the xbox 360. Got to bed at 7am.

Osaka: You've seen Duran Duran... *has envies*

Meg: Every interview or item i've read about DmC gives me a really bad fear of dread and pains in my tum... I'll only stick up for the game if its any good... and that won't be until it's released

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I didn't much celebrate it - the last thing I want is to wake up in 2011 feeling like there's a bear dancing on my head. As a celebration I don't see the point of it anymore... the millenium new year was probably worth celebrating if I'd been in Times Square or something, but I was working that night. =/

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;295461 said:
Why do ppl celebrate New Years? I'm sure 2011 will just be as cr@ppy as 2010.

Same old let down already? I just thought that it was as you grew older that you gave up on seeing in a new year with anything other than contempt.

I won't be so eager next time to pull an all nighter on the xbox 360. Got to bed at 7am.
Just think of the panda eyes! :p
Osaka: You've seen Duran Duran... *has envies*
September last year when they were special guests with Ronson. Le Bon sang on his Record Collection track and did Planet Earth and Girls On Film.

lexy said:
As a celebration I don't see the point of it anymore... the millenium new year was probably worth celebrating if I'd been in Times Square or something, but I was working that night. =/

Oh dear. There's just no way I'd be caught working on new years night even if, for the past god know's how many years, I've just ended up in bed. :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Exhausted my mind on making Batman: Arkham Asylum's review. Gonna take a break from making reviews for a while before reviewing Assassin's Creed II, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Okies, as a fangirl, i find your sig and avi offensive... plus, the the whole 'obsessive gig' is gonna get boring if there are two fans of the same thing... perhaps tis time to relinquish the crown afer all, I am no longer... Unique.

I'm so damn tired.

Osaka: I still has envies, but i don't think Duran needed to team up with Ronson. Also Panda eyes?! I've gone past that. You know what the new Dante looks like... I'm at that stage :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
There is no such thing as failure.

I know myself. I like who I am.

I have my power under my control. No one can take that away from me.

I have reframed my view of the world.
This will be the best year of my life.
Not because anything is going to be different.
But because I have changed. And that makes all the difference.

This year I'm going to stop dreaming, and start living the dream.

:D :D

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;295505 said:
Also Panda eyes?! I've gone past that. You know what the new Dante looks like... I'm at that stage :(

Oh dear.... Time to pick up the revitalising eye roll-on. Pamper those eyes.

Top Bottom