• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;295174 said:
I don't know why anyone here even bothers. Whether or not you like the new DmC game so far is based solely on one brief trailer, so neither side has much of anything to go off of except personal taste in terms of style. And yet! People still can't wrap their head around why some people like/dislike the new game and feel the need to challenge them at every turn.

Some things just are the way they are, people. Get used to it.

So very true ^_^

I find that the discussions of the new DmC are just going around in pointless circles. Why don't people just agree to be silent until something new crops up that they can begin to judge.

Also, thanks for the concern Faust. I'm fine, really ^_^

Meg

Vergil'sBitch;295179 said:
I wasn't talking about here. I referring to something away the forum.

~Edit~ *Sighs* I'm tired, DSC is going nuts too. Night Everyone.

o_O I wasn't talking about your post either. *confused*

CT: Almost time for dinner. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Phew, I wonder if Tilly has been rebelling because she had her cushion washed... She's finally eating.

~Edit~ I really don't understand ppl... why are some so two faced... they bitch at you one minute then they're all nicey nicey the next?! WTF!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I have more fishies again! 2 Betta's, 1 crown tail (blue, red) and a normal betta (reddish black). I also got my some of my tetra's replaced, one was too aggressive and nipping the fins of others and two died...didn't settle very well with the water. I got the two that died replaced, along with the aggressive one and got 3 lemon tetras. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Just try me. You will not go out a victor in that discussion, ever. I am invicible when it comes to that. There is no way, simply not a slightest chance to win.

Meg

OH MY GOSH SOMEONE CALL THE CALVARY! Someone is WRONG on the internet!!!!! :rolleyes:

Is it wrong I bursted out laughing at that? :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
Meg;295282 said:
OH MY GOSH SOMEONE CALL THE CALVARY! Someone is WRONG on the internet!!!!! :rolleyes:

Is it wrong I bursted out laughing at that? :lol:

I think the cavalry needs alot more recruits if someone calls out for them when someone is wrong on the internet. I mean, it's the internet! :O

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
okay, what have i done this time... its a nasty old habit i have... p***ing ppl off and insulting them (not really in that order)
so tired...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I think it's time to relax...maybe draw a bit and read a book...

That actually sounds nice ^_^

-vanishes in a cloud of orange scented dust!-

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
LordOfDarkness;295293 said:
Wow. I must really suck a lot.

Why do you say that? I don't think you do. I think you're the best person that I have ever met! :) You're a very understand and very outgoing guy...Don't let anyone tell you other wise.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Drinkee poos... (No, I'm not drunk, i just don't drink alcohol that often.)
I hate New year... Plus parents are arguing again... this is gonna be fun :(
Happy New Year?! What's so happy about it?!
Yay Star Trek!

Osaka

trollololol
Listening to some 80's music compilations and thinking I'd love to go back to the 80's (but at the age I am now and not when I was a little kid. I want the proper experience!)

Top Bottom