• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nite Runner allllllmost finished, it just needs one last little thing.

CT: Geez, STFU!
Crikey, you could blather for friggin England!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;292037 said:
Well, as I said, the first round is the Griffin, there are 10 in total, each getting progressively harder and each with a more unimaginable tormenting horror than the last. I can not give you any further details on the initiation rites of the members of Staff, lest I be stripped of my powers, my soul ripped from my body in the most horrific of ways and thrown into the fiery pits of hell and my mind cast into the deepest depths of pandemonium.

Yeah, it's a rough life.

In that case...I think I'd rather just stick to being an annoying member.:$

CT: What a pain! I mean...really. How dare she!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ I'm thinking it's nice to see Master Vergil posting again. Hope your ok.
Edit - I just read the page before this - congratulations Master Vergil!!! :D

I'm now thinking yay for more Nite Runner! ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*glomps Ebz* :)

I'm feeling pukish.

I got a midwife! The BEST in my region! Everyone was raving about her so I didn't even do my research on her, I just rung her up and WHOOT! Yes, I know I got lucky, again. The good midwives are really hard to book as your own.

GP appointment in another four hours. I am sooo nervous.
Yeah, I know I'm pregnant, I just don't quite believe it yet. It hasn't become a reality to me yet, I guess. I'm going to play for a scan.

Wtf is that smell? :sick: I think it's me. But I only showered last night! WTF. I hate the senses peaking. I'd like my dead smell-detectors back now please.

I hope no one farts on the friggin bus again today. I might actually vomit.

Okay I really gotta go shower now.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That next to last line made me laugh! I'm sorry, MV... XD

CT: I wonder... Should I be a scaly lover, or a Sergal lover? I choose both. :p

Saosin

King of Games
How can you have 3 mirror force cards, a deck of 60 cards, and draw them all in one turn? There's only one explanation... the computer cheats. ;.;

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm thinking of that sadistic smile that doctor had. If one would pause at that one moment in that "House" episode you couldn't see the doctor smiling as he took the painful test on the girl who shouted in pain. What the heck is it with that smile!? He scares me. ;_;

Meg

Well f*ck. Why'd that have to happen? I love how I didn't even get a chance to try to make it better. :(

I don't want to see these forums turn into 100% Anti-DmC, but its going down that path.

The hell

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Storm Silves;292196 said:
All I can say is what the f*ck? There goes a real nice guy...

I know, I just read that post. Seriously, what the crap? :(

CT: Ugh, I hate this studying ;_;

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Urgh, one more member to leave the forum. This is truly saddening.

For those who don't like anyone's post, please put that member's name into your Ignore List to avoid any unnecessary events, such as a person leaving for not liking a post and such. Or if you don't want to put that person in your Ignore List, ignore that particular post and continue posting.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"We have reduced the close range damage of the AN-94 to further emphasis its long range role."

Like hell you have DICE. >_>

Also, I should probably think about getting something to nom, and grabbing a shower.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
study study study study study study study study study study study study MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

study study study study study study study study study study study study MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Top Bottom