• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh heh heh... 8-bit music can't sound epic, eh? Wait till you hear what I'VE cooked up! Your jaw will hit the floor, then go through the floor!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i'm so proud of my trollface smiley.

75956117.png

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Finals are almost over. Almost. Just two more tests. Easy as pie. :p Haven't studied and I'm still making good grades.

Deathmatch Classic, known on Steam as DMC... Strange, no?

Domination! XD For some reason, when I've been playing Deathmatch Classic, I've kicked ass so hard. Minimum of 70 kills, top of the list, every round. I used to suck so bad at that game... Wonder what happened.

Meg

Warning, 'Tis a rant.

I'm getting really sick of all this "its my opinion" crap. Yes yes yes I know its your opinion. You don't have to tack it onto everything you say. Even worse is that now when two people disagree someone always has to say "I guess its a matter of opinion." Yeah no freakin' kidding. I feel like people say that as a way to end a conversation for whatever reason. Good gosh.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ I'm kinda guilty of that... Oops. ._.

CT: God, it's awkward dodging kid's questions about sensitive subjects. >.>

Keaton

Premium
I'm stuck at Uni, can't access my work on their servers...so I'm thinking about giving myself a break and hitting the VG's hard tonight.

Some AC:B multiplayer, Demons Souls and then wind down with some Phoenix Wright -- cool ^^

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
It's cold outside, and I hate the cold...*sigh* My baby sis will like the outdoors though. Any small/big sacrifices for her are worth it just to make her happy. ^_^

Keaton

Premium
I think that the Students getting violent are morons, and that the Govenment are going to put the fees up.

Ugh, I wish they wouldn't.
Why did we (students) need to get violent eh? Its such a dickmove.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i should be studying my geology right about now... i have a final tomorrow.

friends 21st birthday is that night....that'll be fun.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WHY 10.4MB?
Its a 4 minute track!

Why do papercuts smart so much... just ouch!

Tomb Raider already has a pre-release date? WTF?!

Just... >_<

Top Bottom