• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I don't want to go back to work after 3 weeks off sick. I'm addicted to crappy daytime TV now! I really can't be bothered with the real world :(

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;291835 said:
^ What kinda crappy TV?

CT: Spare me.

Mostly British crap - Jeremy Kyle ( an awful version of Jerry Springer), passport patrol (I love it! How sad am I!) countdown, deal or no deal......oooh but I did enjoy watching lots of The Fresh Prince. lol.

Meg

Ebony;291838 said:
Mostly British crap - Jeremy Kyle ( an awful version of Jerry Springer), passport patrol (I love it! How sad am I!) countdown, deal or no deal......oooh but I did enjoy watching lots of The Fresh Prince. lol.

When I'm stuck watching crappy TV I usually wind up watching Deal or no Deal XD. I'm so tired of it, but what else are ya gonna do?

CT: Seriously? Oh my oh my...what a shame.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sometimes, I really ought not to speak. Whenever I say something serious, people misconstrue me as trying to be a sh!t-stirrer.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I seriously hate people who cannot accept the fact that other people have their own preferences, whether video games, anime, books, and etc.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Chaos Master;291878 said:
I seriously hate people who cannot accept the fact that other people have their own preferences, whether video games, anime, books, and etc.

I know what you mean.

CT: Which Clint Eastwood western do I wanna watch next?

Top Bottom