• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;291863 said:
people misconstrue me as trying to be a sh!t-stirrer.

That used to be my middle name when I was a kid ^_^
Then I became a teen and it changed to The Torturer. It was awesome :lol:

CT: So, if I'm right and I'm 4 weeks now, then baby is the size of a poppy seed or the period at the end of this sentence.
That's friggin tiny!

Going to the docs tomorrow. I know, I know, a test can only give a false negative result and not a false positive result, but I am still in severe denial. I think it's a tummy bug I've caught or something.
Denial denial denial, but I won't believe it until I'm told otherwise by a doctor or nurse.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Master Vergil;291948 said:

CT: So, if I'm right and I'm 4 weeks now, then baby is the size of a poppy seed or the period at the end of this sentence.
That's friggin tiny!

Going to the docs tomorrow. I know, I know, a test can only give a false negative result and not a false positive result, but I am still in severe denial. I think it's a tummy bug I've caught or something.
Denial denial denial, but I won't believe it until I'm told otherwise by a doctor or nurse.

Oh, you're pregnant? Congratulations. :D

Thinking on how much I need to save to buy Dead Space 2 on January.

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
Master Vergil;291948 said:

That's friggin tiny!

at first when i confuse of reading the previous post of who was pregnant or not.:p
now i that know, congrats. everything will be fine

thinking of playing chess and idk why.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thanks you guys :)

CT:
Angelo Credo;291812 said:
Well, if you really can't accomplish the feats we've listed above, then the only other way of becoming one of us is through the ancient rites of gladiatorial combat, each battle is a fight to the death and should you please us, you may join our ranks.

The first battle is against a Griffin. Technically that'd count as obtaining the Griffin's head...Then you can either carry on or find a golden fleece, and believe me, that bitch is hard to find.

So just how many battles are there? You named the first, which is fairly easily accomplished, especially if you watch Harry Potter and absolutely HATE Griffindor. What's the next level up? And the next? And what is the final boss to beat before you are deemed worthy of joining the ranks? And if I get through all the battles and I'm the last man standing, do I get to kick you out and get your rank because you're the one who posed this challenge?

Imagine me, the new Angelo Credo.
Dun dun dun. ^_^

Mmmm. Chicken soup.

Meg

Chaos Master;292013 said:
I hope that you are not implying me. :|

o_O Oh gosh no! *hugs CM* You know I think you're a good guy. No my post was about someone else.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;292020 said:
^ *hugs* ;)

CT: *sings shower time song*

I'm sorry for being a jerk :(

You sang that song to me before lol

Going to watch Jeremy Kyle. What fun :|

Meg

LordOfDarkness;292021 said:
I'm sorry for being a jerk :(

You sang that song to me before lol

Going to watch Jeremy Kyle. What fun :|

Wait. When were you a jerk? Oh I sing that song every time I take a shower. Which I still have to do...:ninja:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Master Vergil;291961 said:
Thanks you guys :)

CT:

So just how many battles are there? You named the first, which is fairly easily accomplished, especially if you watch Harry Potter and absolutely HATE Griffindor. What's the next level up? And the next? And what is the final boss to beat before you are deemed worthy of joining the ranks? And if I get through all the battles and I'm the last man standing, do I get to kick you out and get your rank because you're the one who posed this challenge?

Imagine me, the new Angelo Credo.
Dun dun dun. ^_^

Mmmm. Chicken soup.

Well, as I said, the first round is the Griffin, there are 10 in total, each getting progressively harder and each with a more unimaginable tormenting horror than the last. I can not give you any further details on the initiation rites of the members of Staff, lest I be stripped of my powers, my soul ripped from my body in the most horrific of ways and thrown into the fiery pits of hell and my mind cast into the deepest depths of pandemonium.

Yeah, it's a rough life.

Top Bottom