• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
About Final Fantasy VIII's plot. Lots to think about it, sometimes its hurts my head, but its worth it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I never realized there were so many species of creatures in Star Wars... Bothans, Wookiees, Selonians, Ithorians, Vors... Jeez. @_@

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
God damn machine. Took my money. I tried to upload 60.10 onto my Walmart money card, and the damn machine took my money, then said I hadn't paid. ****ing machine! Then the damn walmart workers kept pushing the same buttons over and over, "trying" to help me, but in reality doing NOTHING AT ALL. And people wonder why I avoid cashiers whenever possible. All the cashiers down here where I live are dense as hell. Every single one of them. :dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
cheezMcNASTY;292529 said:
http://squallsdead.com/

;)
interesting stuff there.

That is just one of them. There is a whole FAQ trying to explain the time paradox thingy as well, and then there is the Rinoa = Ultimecia theory.

Here is the FAQ, and no, I haven't bothered to read it all and I really don't want to either: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197342-final-fantasy-viii/faqs/34215

I think that the theory that Squall is dead sounds really believable though. As crazy stuff started to happen after disc 1 after all, could've been just a dream.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Having hard time getting Trophies in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. >_<

And now I just bought Dead Space for PS3 as my Xbox 360 copy of it are damaged, where I have to suffer the horror again, for a total of 3 times now (First on PS3, second on Xbox 360, and finally on PS3 again). >_<

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
aka958;292542 said:
I think that the theory that Squall is dead sounds really believable though. As crazy stuff started to happen after disc 1 after all, could've been just a dream.

that's some wild ****, man. wild.

main.amazement.jpg

Meg

Chaos Master;292547 said:
Having hard time getting Trophies in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. >_<

And now I just bought Dead Space for PS3 as my Xbox 360 copy of it are damaged, where I have to suffer the horror again, for a total of 3 times now (First on PS3, second on Xbox 360, and finally on PS3 again). >_<

I have the Platinum for Uncharted if you need help. :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yesh! Wow, that is actually a good song... after a few listens... Duran have done it again :D

I have another cold... *sneezes*

Top Bottom