• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking...ignore list has a couple more friends now.
And I don't think I'm going to come back on here for a while. That really was such a nasty thing to say to me. And yeah, I'm actually crying right now.

You might as well have taken a gun and riddled my soul with holes. My heart's real sore about this.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, some ppl are really up their own asses. Its just getting really boring now. You can't post without some n00b bitching back at you.
Its just not fun any more...
Believe me, i love a good arguement, but whats the point if all it'll do is get me into trouble? STUPID!:(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Dear Choco,
Yes, I know, you want to see the cover for the story. But I thought I told you that I wasn't making it, someone else was. You know, someone with a life. And it's only been two days. Chill the **** out.
Devon

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Okay, I can understand liking Adam Lambert (actually, I can't, since he ****ing sucks), but this dude thinks he's married to him. ._.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;272148 said:
what's the dependent and independent variable? No idea. :wacko: HELP!

The independent variable is what happens, the dependent variable is what happens BECAUSE of the independent variable.

My biology teacher taught us that last year. ^_^

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
meg127;272148 said:
what's the dependent and independent variable? No idea. :wacko: HELP!

Independant variable is the one YOU change. The dependant one is what is changed by the Independant variable. Sort of like Cause and Effect.

Independant Variable: Not knowing what the independant variables are.
Dependant Variable: You ask for help.

Or

IV: You ask for help.
DV: You get help.

Does this help?

Meg

Nicodemus Zamoran;272159 said:
Independant variable is the one YOU change. The dependant one is what is changed by the Independant variable. Sort of like Cause and Effect.

Independant Variable: Not knowing what the independant variables are.
Dependant Variable: You ask for help.

Or

IV: You ask for help.
DV: You get help.

Does this help?

No. I wasn't asking for the definition. I was asking what the DV and IV were in my experiment. But whatever. I BS it. Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom