• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
-_- I just lost all respect for that girl... Barely knew her, held her in high regard as a nice person, respect gets blown away because of two posts...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;272176 said:
What the hell is with all the people yelling at me and insulting me lately?

You should ask yourself this instead: What's with all the people who don't seem to give two craps about the other person's feelings?

But I agree, you don't deserve any of that crap.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
meg127;272176 said:
What the hell is with all the people yelling at me and insulting me lately?

It's cuz they are evil! Or just assholes..... Pay them no mind. You are a good person who doesn't deserve to be insulted.

Meg

Thanks guys. But you know what? Here's my screen name: clairefarron22 You can also reach me through fanfiction.net and fictionpress.net. I use the same username as on here. If you're a cool person and wanna chat then you're more than welcome. I always stay cheery and brush stuff off, but that was the last straw. I am beyond fed up with these forums and all the level of ***hole-ness.

See you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well f*ck me senseless and call me a woman. This place has gone to hell when it makes people leave forumming altogether. I don't know what to do, I feel backed into a corner and I'm f*cking crying on my goddamn keyboard. I've had it with this place too.

I don't know yet, but I AM considering leaving. This place is just too much now.

EDIT: Fu-huck that. I am NOT leaving because one person does. I will tolerate it until my eyes fall onto my lap. I can't let that get to me...

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Seriously. Three people already threatening to leave/have left.

And I think Chloe might have too.

You guys don't need to go. NONE of you need to go. So please stop.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

No, wait. MEG DON'T RAGE QUIT, THAT'S THEY WANT! D:

Damn me and my ****ing naps. D':

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Yeah, I know. I'm going to PM her on FP after tomorrow after school after she's calmed down a bit.

Oh yeah, I'm also ****ing ****ed if anyone couldn't tell. :/

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
RANT ALERT

Really.....stupid

This place is/was very cool, here people maked friends laughted, smiled and most important they MADE friends, here they could just have fun, it was pretty fun while it lasted, and it still is....

Now just because some blunt poeple and a trio of trolls come will they leave? lighten ut people that basically what they want, they are just doing it to make you guys mad because that is what they are TROLLS.

I dont care if i get punished for stating what i am thinking because anyway it wont be any different being banned that being unable to enjoy this place because friends are leaving by the troll trio.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I could really rant, but i know i would get into trouble with the mods.

You really can't speak your mind at times.
Yeah, i made great friends here too (if i don't argue with you, you're a friend) but, its just getting very tedious and nothing is being done about them.

I better get to bed in a mo.

CT: Animal thread, just said whats on my mind.

Its like when we lived in the last house. The scum got us to move and they never got punished for the things they did that made our lives hell.

F**k it, no more nice VB

PS. I'm not sending friend requests anymore

Top Bottom