• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
What the?

WHO THE F*CK DARED TO RUIN THE MOOD and the persons themselves we love so much?

Come back guys,don't leave!!!!!We really love you!

Don't pay attention to them,use ignore on them!

Goddammit!What the hell happened while I didn't pay attention?

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
4 more days til halo reach.
don't pull out your hair.
you'll have enough money in your bank account for when amazon ships it.
just smoke cheap cigarettes until your carton arrives in the mail. eat your food and drink your coffee at home. no more starbucks, no more junk food from the gas station. just stay in your room, job hunt, smoke cheap tobacco, and drink homemade coffee.
4 more days, you can make it.
*deep breath*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've been up half the night with one side of my face in exquisite pain.

I'm getting fed up of this recurring viral crap.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;272284 said:
CT: Stop bitching and do your job... YOU IDIOT
I sincerely hope that's not aimed at one of us. Leaving or no, that's out of line.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
No Angel, my dad is trying to re wire the cooker. He can't seem to do anything without ****ing it up or bitching about it. This is why most things are left to me. but its too damn complicated

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;272320 said:
No Angel, my dad is trying to re wire the cooker. He can't seem to do anything without ****ing it up or bitching about it. This is why most things are left to me. but its too damn complicated
I think I've got a father like that somewhere around...of course, he's blind so he gets more sympathy. But not much. I mean, if you can't see, then why the hell are you trying to build stuff???

Meg

Well holy crap. Now I know what Ms. Angel was talking about with all the mean comments being posted in this thread. I was to busy having a panic attack yesterday to notice. But now that I see it I have to say gees. ._. I'm guilty of it to, but I think we all need to mediate and make smoothies. I like smoothies. Better yet, let's promise to not use this thread to vent about what happens on here. Ok? *goes to get smoothie*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Wow, it's been awhile since I posted...well...anywhere in the forums, really. Not having a modem sucks >_<

Er...really, I'm not thinking anything except that Zydrate comes in a little glass vial >_<

I just wish I could cheer my friends up :(

Top Bottom