• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not even going to get involved in that thread. Why? Triggers, they're horrible, horrible things. ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;271899 said:
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not even going to get involved in that thread. Why? Triggers, they're horrible, horrible things. ._.

*huggles* Sorry bout that Dani :( *hugglez again*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hmmm...now are they what I think they are? *strokes ban hammer lovingly*

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;271896 said:
May he die in the darkest pit of hell, come back, and then die again. Then come back again so I can clone him, kill all his clones except one, and then throw it in the UVOET.

Oh, I can help with that. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Awww! :( My mini pizzas are an abomination! D:
Shoot it.

That's not a poo box you stupid f-n cat, those are my SEEDLINGS!!!! Gah damn it I HATE cats! >:[

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
You know what I dislike? All these people who have "So-and-so wubs/luvs so-and-so." I can understand if you actually mean it, but the majority of people don't.

/p!ssy

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I hope my penguin's having fun right now :]

I miss her. x3 To be expected, I guess. I always miss her when we aren't talkin' xD

T_T'

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking...HarbingerofChaos is really odd.

And I probably shouldn't post that where he/she could possibly read it.
But then I've got one glass of wine down, so I can blame it on being slightly intoxicated. It doesn't matter that it took me over an hour to drink that one glass. That's besides the point.

My guy is jealous of the boys I play XBL with.
It doesn't matter that they're all younger than me or that I've sworn to him that I would never go for a guy younger than me. Then again I should have known that would go right over his head. He goes crazy when I play DMC4 because I'm so in lurv with Dante. He's jealous of Dante.
He's jealous of every male contact I have besides him.
LOL...he's so cute sometimes!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Top Bottom