• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Man, this government and the councils are clueless. We need to get people buying more, not less. . . our economy is apparently being the *opposite* of 'stimulated' by all the cuts and price hikes... can we try *lowering* VAT and business tax, then? It's like they think they'll get more eggs from the Golden Goose by throttling it. ¬_¬

Meg

I should just drop out of college now. I'm never gonna be able to graduate because I don't see myself passing German. :':)'(

Meg

Don't give up. German is easy ;)

I want weekend now....
You know I have to say that I really love it when people tell me something I obvious find difficult is easy. I want to take this time to personally thank all the people who make me feel like a stupid sack of dirt because I suck at something that is so incredibly "easy."

I know you were kidding, but I don't need that kind of bull right now.

You know I have to say that I really love it when people tell me something I obvious find difficult is easy. I want to take this time to personally thank all the people who make me feel like a stupid sack of dirt because I suck at something that is so incredibly "easy."

I know you were kidding, but I don't need that kind of bull right now.
Ok, just tried to give you some kind of support or throw in an "unnecesarry" joke to cheer you up.
Try to think of it as if you're not the only one with problems.
And ofc German is not easy.
Sorry for that.

I still want weekend now....

Meg

Ok, just tried to give you some kind of support or throw in an "unnecesarry" joke to cheer you up.
Try to think of it as if you're not the only one with problems.
And ofc German is not easy.
Sorry for that.

I still want weekend now....
I never said I was the only one with problems. :blink:

And sorry for snapping. I'm just getting really tired of being laughed at because I'm not good at German.

I want weekend now too! :w00t:

I never said I was the only one with problems. :blink:

And sorry for snapping. I'm just getting really tired of being laughed at because I'm not good at German.

I want weekend now too! :w00t:
I meant that there are more serious problems than your college ones.
Try to pick yourself up....I wish you best of luck.
I never laughed at you :blink: :shifty:
Everything's okay ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How does one explain a roman gown in a story without going into extreme, nauseating detail?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
*blinks* Well my dear little sister...... I had no idea that you're ino this kind of stuff. *looks over to another small area* And I didn't know you watch these kind of DVDs o_O

Well..... Luckily it was me that found them. I rather not get interogated by Daddy Bear.......

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
memes-qwop-in-the-bath.jpg

True story, bro.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I should just drop out of college now. I'm never gonna be able to graduate because I don't see myself passing German. :':)'(
Don't underestimate yourself. Take it on as a challenge and give it your best, even if you start talking German to everyone around you to develop the language more....or are you talking theoretically? :/

+I want to learn Maori. It's maddening watching TV and not understanding a word.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Stuck in the northwest part of the state 8 hours from home. That's fine. No interenet? Boring, but I got DVDs and games. Trip back? NOTHING TO DO. -_- I hate the trip up north and back. Always cramped. And once I get out, my legs are stiff and don't really want to work. My new comp draws too much power for my current adapter, so I can't really use it and charge it at the same time, so I'm out of using the computer on the trip like i used to be able to do. Didn't bring a book or anything like that. All I got are snacks and the road to watch. Great. -_-

On another note, random dream last night helped me create a couple characters. Litterally. Silent gal who likes to run around and throw knives and a cheetah woman who's the girl's step mother. Weird, from a dream, but I kinda like it. That's the second creation of mine that came to me in a dream. lol The first was a sword.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
If I'm gunna meet my bf someday I still wanna learn spanish so I can "somewhat" talk to his family, or at least understand them slightly so he doesn't have to translate all the time. >.> I'm so failga at keeping my motivation...it's there but I guess my fear for sounding and looking like a dork is stronger then my wiill for learning. >_<

Top Bottom