• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Struggling with deciding what to use for a sig*

I like T to the Redgrave's Sig, it has that feel of mystery to it while at the same type that feeling of omG he is a Mod and he has power. Deadly power........
Lol

I watched Super Sentai, glorious Super Sentai yesterday muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :D
Cough.. Sorry I went a little over board there. I acquired 18 episodes of Engine Sentai Go-Onger in one fell swoop!! Yes it took a couple of others but trust me it IS worth it. Now its time to find the rest!!! ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
REMEMBER UK MEMBERS: CLOCKS GO FORWARD TONIGHT! (Unless you've got your consoles are on the internet, then otherwise, you're very lucky.)
(I've just remembered) What a hassle... better make that list of the clocks that I've got to do.

I've really got to sort those messages out >_<

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
REMEMBER UK MEMBERS: CLOCKS GO FORWARD TONIGHT! (Unless you've got your consoles are on the internet, then otherwise, you're very lucky.)
(I've just remembered) What a hassle... better make that list of the clocks that I've got to do.

I've really got to sort those messages out >_<
ah thanks for reminding me i need to set my alarm

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pulled a muscle or something in my neck and shoulder. Ow Ow Ow etc. This sucks.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Finished ANOTHER chibi... possibly the easiest yet...:lol:
I think my lip is feeling less swollen now. :blink:
I think i've inherited my dad's 'greying' gene... my hair is going a lighter brown (and looking like it belongs on the new dante again)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Time to take on a new boss! Pinwheel! FIGHT!

Oh wait, he died in approximately 5 seconds after I two handed my Furysword.
Good game.

I wonder if any boss will give me as hard a time as Thunder and Thighs did.

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom