• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i need to make my dragon quest 9 team more stronger go team sergio

as our leader we have: sergio the dragon warrior!!
at second we have: jiloas the mighty warrior!!
at 3rd we have: zuluco the mighty martial artist!!
and last but not least we have: rolaco the mage of power!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
..........................................................................................I really don't want to. I want it for myself. I think I need that space.
Guh I shouldn't go on youtube anymore.
Hypocrits. It's easy to say you want to do something for them when you live in another country where you have a roof over your head and clothes on your back. Talk is cheap. I used to live a couple of miles from them. I was friends with some who were better off. I cared, I still care, I don't think anyone cares as much as I do.
But to venture into a rural area, in a township, today? To go find those poor children and save them from abuse and rape and famine and whatever medical conditions they may have? I want to say I'd do it. I WANT to do it.
But my faith is not quite there yet.
'Cause you gotta have faith to walk into a township when your skin is white and you're female and you've got a car, and believe that you will walk out of there in one piece, still breathing, with all your belongings in tact, just the same as you were when you first went in, only this time with your purpose in your arms.

With all that said, I would go through hell for Joyce's family. Her blood is practically my blood. I'd go running in there like a mad woman and take on whatever comes my way if I had to go save her babies.

Anyway. Really shouldn't go onto youtube anymore. The stupidity of the world is disgusting. I'm watching a documentary on children starving in Somalia and I have to wait for a commercial about BEAUTY PRODUCTS and how to make yourself up and how you HAVE TO get this colour and brand. Do you see the stupidity?

...Whatever. Hello wordpress.
Angela Kemm did precisely this in the townships of SA - she's I don't know how many generations Dutch, white, wealthy (by comparative standards) and a Christian and every single day for 20 years she risked her life to go into the townships alone and help people, build relationships, fight Apartheid, and campaign for proper housing for those who otherwise just had shacks. She's just one woman but she's done a whole lot and is more normal than I care to explain. I met her once when she came to our town - she's strong but not some "look at me, my faith is so amazing, I can move mountains" person. Because if someone is like that, then they're just the same as the person described in Colossians 2 vs 18-19. All the "faithful greats" since time immemorial have been weaker than anyone realises - and it's in that weakness that they can truly be useful, after all ;)

Mustard seeds, my dear....mustard seeds <3

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
some things are just messed up.....like....like.........the suffering O_O i still get chills thinking about that game
LETS GO JUMP OF A BUILDING GET REBORN AND THEN DO IT AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL WE DIE AND HAVE CHEETOS IN PARADISE o_O. SRRY PEOPLE IM SUPER HYPER TODAY AND I DONT CARE.

Top Bottom