• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
..........................................................................................I really don't want to. I want it for myself. I think I need that space.
Guh I shouldn't go on youtube anymore.
Hypocrits. It's easy to say you want to do something for them when you live in another country where you have a roof over your head and clothes on your back. Talk is cheap. I used to live a couple of miles from them. I was friends with some who were better off. I cared, I still care, I don't think anyone cares as much as I do.
But to venture into a rural area, in a township, today? To go find those poor children and save them from abuse and rape and famine and whatever medical conditions they may have? I want to say I'd do it. I WANT to do it.
But my faith is not quite there yet.
'Cause you gotta have faith to walk into a township when your skin is white and you're female and you've got a car, and believe that you will walk out of there in one piece, still breathing, with all your belongings in tact, just the same as you were when you first went in, only this time with your purpose in your arms.

With all that said, I would go through hell for Joyce's family. Her blood is practically my blood. I'd go running in there like a mad woman and take on whatever comes my way if I had to go save her babies.

Anyway. Really shouldn't go onto youtube anymore. The stupidity of the world is disgusting. I'm watching a documentary on children starving in Somalia and I have to wait for a commercial about BEAUTY PRODUCTS and how to make yourself up and how you HAVE TO get this colour and brand. Do you see the stupidity?

...Whatever. Hello wordpress.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Oh gosh, I feel like crap......I feel sick.....can't eat....can't even drink!

Can my life get any worse.......!?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
haven't played SCV... it's still in the sellophane... it looks so pretty unopened :)

So that's what he said to Ferdinand...
CHeese? What cr*p I was thinking of Ham... magic, yeah right.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
haven't played SCV... it's still in the sellophane... it looks so pretty unopened :)

So that's what he said to Ferdinand...
CHeese? What cr*p I was thinking of Ham... magic, yeah right.
the name ferdinand reminds me of the tempest were doing in english prospero is such a mood mix

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
OMG since it's Saturday I wouldn't get a clue if you wouldn't post it here guys. Thanks XD Finally! It'll be too unfair to go back in Greece without experiencing some traditional snow U.K. moments XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It maybe snowing everywhere else in britain, but in cornwall... its typically raining...
not that I'm bothered... i don't really like snow anymore (plus it always falls when i've got to go out for something... well, not always, it does rain too).

I love Onechanbara Bikini Samurai warriors on the 360 :D

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
I forgot to put a coma, but the edit button is not there. What's the point of removing it? It doesn't make sense.

Nevermind it's there now.

Top Bottom