• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uhhhmmm...I'm fairly sure I didn't double post but anyway, why is my edit button gone?

Oh, there it is. I didn't know the 5 minute rule applied to gold members as well? :S
By the way I am sure I didn't double post. Did somebody remove their post? I'm so confused.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks to DT I'm now imagining an armor-plated Victorian gown...hmm.... *wonders if she could do this somehow**wishes she knew someone who could do metal work*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, I haven't. :S Mum lost your adress. *headwalls* What's wrong?
Oh ok no that's all good then. The mailman knocked on my door and hand delivered my mail and said that a parcel came the other day but it was sent back because it had number 15 on it. Just made me freak out a bit.

Why does the word delivered make me think of taking something's liver out now. The chicken has been de-livered. Ugh. My HEAD! I'm so tired. No idea how I'm going to make pizza AND write tonight :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh ok no that's all good then. The mailman knocked on my door and hand delivered my mail and said that a parcel came the other day but it was sent back because it had number 15 on it. Just made me freak out a bit.

Why does the word delivered make me think of taking something's liver out now. The chicken has been de-livered. Ugh. My HEAD! I'm so tired. No idea how I'm going to make pizza AND write tonight :(

Ooooohhhhhh. I see. XP *wonders what was in the parcel now*
I think of that when people say delivered. XP *huglz and hopes you can rest soon*

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today was boring as f*ck

-- Sincerely, Your favoritest student Ultima

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
WOW... WHAT A F***ing HYPOCRITE!
Just... Just GRRRR!!! :mad:
Didn't think that when he left, did you?!
Quick to call him all sorts of names, shoot him down at his lowest ebb... Such two-facedness...

YAY! I got Soul Calibur V!!!! And £3.50 on my reward card :D Shall i put it towards Catherine or DMC HD Collection :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
my playlist is mixed up

team america theme
hoshi no kirby
boss battles
final destination
gourment race
etc...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I wish I knew what was causing this four-day background headache. I thought I'd figured out what it was before but after eliminating that possibility, and everything being hunky dory for a while, it's back... guh. -__- Hormones, who needs them?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I wish I knew what was causing this four-day background headache. I thought I'd figured out what it was before but after eliminating that possibility, and everything being hunky dory for a while, it's back... guh. -__- Hormones, who needs them?
my freind had the exact same thing

Top Bottom