• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You name a character and I'll see what i can do. (5 at the most... i'm not a machine :p ;) LOL )
Need to find time to write a review for Soul Calibur V too.

CT: Aww, Tilly is following dad around.
Warning! If you create a picture of Son Goku you WILL bombarded by the happiness and nerdyness of DBZ fans. (I included lol) You have been warned lol.

Thanks again for the picture VeeBee! :) It will always be presented on these forums thanks to my sigs.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yes ;) *insert evil mischevious laugh here*

TBH, i don't know what DBZ characters i'm looking for... there's so many of them in different styles
*Puts Strict settings on your Google search* Hahaha God bless parent settings! Lol.
Advice: For a DBZ picture just create Son Goku and you'll please fans in so many ways it will become disturbing lol.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
CT: I'm thinking some people forget who I am...which makes for some interesting lurking, I can tell you. Forget that I'm an administrator for the moment and think more about to whom I am married. And then re-read your comments. Join the dots...there ya go.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Puts Strict settings on your Google search* Hahaha God bless parent settings! Lol.
Advice: For a DBZ picture just create Son Goku and you'll please fans in so many ways it will become disturbing lol.

*Hacks parental settings*... mwhahahaha... how else am i supposed to find pictures of naked vergil :p
So Son Goku...is just Goku?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^mwahahahaha...

Is it just me or do the characters look like they're on steriods?... and i though drawing beewbs were bad..

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
^mwahahahaha...

Is it just me or do the characters look like they're on steriods?... and i though drawing beewbs were bad..
goku01.gif

This is Son Goku. He doesn't look like he is on steriods.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Right... funnily enough, I just found that picture myself...
Perhaps I better play the PS2 game that I have... (yes, i do have a DBZ game... I just haven't played it)

Top Bottom