• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
WHY IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING???
ITS JUST ME SOMETIMES WHEN IM SUPER DUPER DUPER HYPER JUST LIKE NOW WHEN I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA RUN THROUGH A WALL I USE THE CAPS BUT I CANT STOP ITS BEYOND MY WILL DAMN YOU REDBULL BUT I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
O MY FREAKEN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mammoth Ranger Goushi and Armor Tyranno ranger are making cameos for the 50th episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Finally Toei is making a tribute episode for Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger and its for the first part of the final episodes! God I'm a SUPER HAPPY Super Sentai fan right now! I can't wait, I can't wait, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DINO BUCKLER!!!!! :cool:
*My head explodes because of the awesomeness*

P.S. In case anyone is wondering. Super Sentai "is Power Rangers" in Japan and Kyoryu Senati Zyuranger was used to create Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is the 35th Super Sentai show currently airing in Japan and the show is all about paying tribute to the past 35 Super Sentai (Power Rangers) shows. Mammoth Ranger Goushi became Black Power Ranger Zack (later) Adam in MMPR.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
O MY FREAKEN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mammoth Ranger Goushi and Armor Tyranno ranger are making cameos for the 50th episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Finally Toei is making a tribute episode for Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger and its for the first part of the final episodes! God I'm a SUPER HAPPY Super Sentai fan right now! I can't wait, I can't wait, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DINO BUCKLER!!!!! :cool:
*My head explodes because of the awesomeness*

P.S. In case anyone is wondering. Super Sentai "is Power Rangers" in Japan and Kyoryu Senati Zyuranger was used to create Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger is the 35th Super Sentai show currently airing in Japan and the show is all about paying tribute to the past 35 Super Sentai (Power Rangers) shows. Mammoth Ranger Goushi became Black Power Ranger Zack (later) Adam in MMPR.
I am so glad you put in the "p.s." because I was about to ask if you needed someone to call an ambulance for you...or perhaps a psych team? :p

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
sorry if i annoyed anyone because of my hyperness i will try to control myself for now on even though its to hard for me :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
YES! Its finally finished... now, what am i going to do next???
Crystal Maze chibis? I don't know, but i expect it'll be more chibis :p

Top Bottom