• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since I've signed up here I lost 'Steve' as my go-to random male name for my characters in video games. Somehow playing Mass Effect as Steve Shephard isn't as entertaining since I now know a Steve.

I've since changed to the name Larry. At the moment Larry is showing off his deadly skill with swords. ALL DRAGONS OF SKYRIM BEWARE OF THE FEARSOME ONE KNOWN AS LARRY!

Thank god I don't associate myself with the Skyrim dragons! XD

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Well, I've named all of my profiles on NFS as "Razor". Why? I sucked so much in the first racing game I played, (Was on a 360. Better at PC.) that I wished that the other racer's tires blew up by a razor. After playing NFS Most Wanted, and winning against the final boss, the name Stickied on my brain.

ALL OF THE RACERS IN NFS SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED SHALL FEAR THE ASPHALT KING NAMED RAZOR!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
WELL, I damn well knew I wouldn't get anything done with FF6 on my PSP.
Totally forgot about the fact that I was supposed to go out for drinks last night with friends. lololololol

Reactions: Meg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I just wish mum would get better soon... she's such a friggin' martyr, it gets on my nerves.

How about this for a birthday pressie... a cartwheel :p... mum wanted it.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I can't wait to get DMC HD and become good at DMC 3 gameplay.
And then upload a video and say "In your f ace" to everyone on here :p

Meg

Anyone got any advice for someone who's attempting to make a costume? If so, PM me!
Don't use tape to put it together. :p

CT: Yay! I redeemed my GameStop points and got a $10 gift certificate. I've been down in the dumps lately and that just really made my day. :)

I'm so happy! :D

Annnnnd now I have to pee. *runs* @.@

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:O!!!! Somebody double posted. Uh-uh, naughty naughty!
No I'm just kidding. Sort of. It looks like double posts but that's probly cos an ignored member has posted in between and I can't see it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Game say they'll get your games to you by/on release... i ordered my game on monday... order processed wednesday... sent TODAY! It won't get here by tomorrow...idiots...

They couldn't even send the right fleeces... hello... i ordered leopard print... you've sent zebra, the colours give it away that they're not the right ones... they'll probably send FFXIII-2 instead of DMC HD Collection.... they're that stupid. They couldn't even send russian dolls, they sent lady figures instead. Just... just....:mad:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I know the feeling!

I remembered.
No wait, I forgot again.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah homemade pizza for dinner tonight whoohooo!!!!

I'm not going to tell that joke, Mix. It's lame and not funny, now GET OUTTA MY HEAD.

What was I thinking when I bought those flowers? They SUCK. Need to go clear out the garden so I can plant my sunflowers.
Do sunflowers grow this time of year?
I DON'T CARE.
WANT. SUNFLOWERS. NAO!

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Dear staff, is there any way to tell if someone has ignored you?

If you can see and I can't, can you tell me if I've been ignored by anyone? A simple yes/no is all I'm asking for. Naming names for this sort of thing would be a baaaad idea.

Top Bottom