• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Soul Calibur V won't be here by friday... :(
They haven't sent it yet... BOOOO!

CT: you're a fine one to talk >.>
Another CT: Back later to cause madness and mayhem

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
They've taken my money for SCV, but they haven't shipped my item... I'm thinking that I've been ripped off... i think i'm going to have to contact them...
I ordered it monday... it's not on... :( Just Grrrrr....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
'Oh, you mean the one from Fable?' "Well...yeah. I don't know any other characters by that name. ._." XD I love MSN...especially when everyone on is half asleep and not thinking properly.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Agh so much to do...*head asplodes*

Are you lurking Dylan? Why you no post?
And where is LoD?

Need another faith boost plz.
If by faith boost u mean 2 strengthen your Christian based faith don't bother. Take it from me its not worth it. If your faith is weak that is just reality.

I'm thinking of changing my user name what do u my fellow forum members think??

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
If by faith boost u mean 2 strengthen your Christian based faith don't bother. Take it from me its not worth it. If your faith is weak that is just reality.

I'm thinking of changing my user name what do u my fellow forum members think??

Nooooo! I have a hissy fit when someone changes their avatar, I suddenly don't recognize them anymore! If you do both, hells bells, I won't know who the fudge anyone is! I’m lucky I kept up with Ultima, only cos I caught her using her old avatar then she changed it really quick! That’s why I never change mine.
VeeBee will always look like Vergil, Dante’s Stalker will always look like Dante. And you SRS were Goku but now you’re a Power Range in my mind and shall hence forth remain so :p

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nooooo! I have a hissy fit when someone changes their avatar, I suddenly don't recognize them anymore! If you do both, hells bells, I won't know who the fudge anyone is! I’m lucky I kept up with Ultima, only cos I caught her using her old avatar then she changed it really quick! That’s why I never change mine.
VeeBee will always look like Vergil, Dante’s Stalker will always look like Dante. And you SRS were Goku but now you’re a Power Range in my mind and shall hence forth remain so :p
The words of the Autumn Wolf are true n warm lol. I will now remain SRS Son Goku the Green Dragon Ranger!! :)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Heh heh heh! Well, as for me, you won't really have to worry. My avatar will ALWAYS be a Sergal, like this lovely one of Rain here. :p

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Since I've signed up here I lost 'Steve' as my go-to random male name for my characters in video games. Somehow playing Mass Effect as Steve Shephard isn't as entertaining since I now know a Steve.

I've since changed to the name Larry. At the moment Larry is showing off his deadly skill with swords. ALL DRAGONS OF SKYRIM BEWARE OF THE FEARSOME ONE KNOWN AS LARRY!

Top Bottom