• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Now this is serious. I can edit my posts in this thread but not in any of the other threads. Mind=Blown.

Staff's playin' mind-games with me? If yes, I admit my defeat then. :eek:

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I need to get my priorities straight! Going to NZ in 20 days and the first thing I print off? A star map. Smart. I’m really going to be able navigate the roads with a star map :/ Ok, I can tell where south is (ish) on a clear night but other than that? Is it going to tell me I’m going to drive into the sea? >_> If only I had a brain…

Can’t wait to see Orion do a head stand ^^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So glad I never get asked what I'm doing on days where I'm doing a photo manip. 'Oh, I did a manip today. Yeah, it was fun...slightly embarassing when I was erasing the background near *character's name*'s crotch, though.' Yeeeeeaaaah. So not awkward in the slightlest. >_>

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow: i notice when i'm pasting pictures into photo programs, they always paste in with the crotch in the frame, rather than their face :p

LOL Do they really? XD *amused* Usually they show their face or stomach for me.

Thinking:
Oooh, found the lyrics to Down By The Reeds...saves me having to sit there for hours trying to write down the lyrics in game. And now to check on dinner....

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
It's over...I'm taking a few days to myself to think and I'm going to gently let you go your own way. I hope you will be happy and have a good life.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I'm currently on episode 7 and completely hooked. It's a very compelling story that's paced so as not to be overwhelming but keeps you riveted all the same.

If anyone has access to Hulu who wants to watch it, they are streaming the entire series subbed and dubbed. Only requires that you have a registered 18+ account due to the violence.

Top Bottom