• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why do doctors carry on prescribing tablets when they know they're not helping you...sure they can bring blood pressure down... but a constant cough that disrupts everything you do... b*lls...

I wonder what ICO/Shadow of Colossus HD Collection is like... i hope it's worth £30... i hope Batman Arkham City is good too.... best game ever? Whatever... >.>

EDIT: IF dad was a gamer, he'd play Dead Island and Final Fantasy XIII-2...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why do doctors carry on prescribing tablets when they know they're not helping you...sure they can bring blood pressure down... but a constant cough that disrupts everything you do... b*lls...

I wonder what ICO/Shadow of Colossus HD Collection is like... i hope it's worth £30... i hope Batman Arkham City is good too.... best game ever? Whatever... >.>

EDIT: IF dad was a gamer, he'd play Dead Island and Final Fantasy XIII-2...

*sneaks back on**thinks doctors are mad* Arkham City is pretty good, but it's frustrating me, so.... *hasn't played it in ages* It's a very...logical game. :S *sneaks off*

Thinking:
Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE flit switches. -.-

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*sneaks back on**thinks doctors are mad* Arkham City is pretty good, but it's frustrating me, so.... *hasn't played it in ages* It's a very...logical game. :S *sneaks off*

Thinking:
Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE flit switches. -.-

That's what i was afraid of... *doesn't do logic*
I'm not a fan of flit switches either

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't wait for the 49 episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger!!!!
If anyone is wondering what that is, please look at my sigs of the Pirates and that should answer all questions.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Benefit one of working in a charity shop: Getting to the best of the cheap stuff before it goes out on shelves.
Barely used pair of Goodman's headphones, amazing condition, brilliant sound quality, would have cost me £30 anywhere else, for £5? Yes please.

ZeroLove

Oh no, the edit button is gone! Now I can't correct my own spelling mistakes or add to my posts.
Forum staff, you know this means alot more people might double post, right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Um, okay... The edit button is gone. That doesn't seem like the smartest move in the book...

EDIT: Mm, there's an edit button for me, oddly enough.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Go read the post at the top about Double posting.

Ahh... Thank you ^_^

CT: Now, I'm gonna have nightmares of posting something terribly wrong and then being unable to edit it. Dear staff....... Help! pleeeeeeeeeease :(

">EDIT<": <<< oh look what's back! Thank you staff.. I wuv you.

EDIT 2: I was so happy that I wrote this for no reson :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh here we go, now because I said 'never mind' there's going to be family drama because everyone is going to want me to delete my post or stop joining in conversation involving my niece because they all took what I said personally. Whoopdidoo.So not in the mood for this today. I'm having a crappy week as it is.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I think i'm going to have to take the budgie to the vets... so much for buying catherine.
I feel like i'm going mad...

Top Bottom