• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Oh nose! I has Skyrim sound track but I can't put it on my iPod because it's a .flac file. What the flac is a .flac? Why can't everything just be .mp3? I can't do all these fancy formats. I can't convert them; I has not the brain
-_-

And I do not want to go to Australia! It's thanks to that accursed advert! Lalalala, Australia! There is nothing like Austral- oh fudge.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Thinking
... I need to go get myself decent...
...want to check out that Monster anime now...
...um...
...is that the time already?!...
...coffeeeeeeeeee....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Blog banner... doo-doo-doo... what to put on it... pffft... dante with rose... and raziel...that's all i could think of...
MMM... chocolate buttons
I can't wait for friday... providing we don't get any snow or else i won't get my game :(

CT: Roll on 9.30... Mrs. Brown's Boys...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable 2 Reaver... or Fable 3 Reaver?

>_> I pick Fable3.... He was yummy in 2, but his sarcasm nearly made me die several times in it, so I pick 3...cuz I wasn't trying to watch and listen to both him and the fight at the same time. >_> *rambles on in a hopelessly fangirly manner for a while longer**blushy* This would also be the reason I like Dante more in other games than in DMC4.... >_> *hides behind her post formats**now wants to make DMC and Reaver ones**headwalls*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
>_> I pick Fable3.... He was yummy in 2, but his sarcasm nearly made me die several times in it, so I pick 3...cuz I wasn't trying to watch and listen to both him and the fight at the same time. >_> *rambles on in a hopelessly fangirly manner for a while longer**blushy* This would also be the reason I like Dante more in other games than in DMC4.... >_> *hides behind her post formats**now wants to make DMC and Reaver ones**headwalls*

Thankies :D Reaver F3 it is.
In a way, I'm glad i'm not the only person that happened to in Fable 2... it turned into a new form of multitasking for me :p
What post formats?:p

CT: WHY?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thankies :D Reaver F3 it is.
In a way, I'm glad i'm not the only person that happened to in Fable 2... it turned into a new form of multitasking for me :p
What post formats?:p

You're welcome. =D *wonders what you're up to with Reaver* ...that didn't come out right.
LOL I am as well. XD Especially since I was sitting there, laughing and going, "I'm gonna die! Stop making me laugh you, s--Oh, hey mum. Forgot you were sitting there. ._." *thought she was mad and is sure her mum thought so too**terrible at multitasking in game*
=D They're for RPGs...though I'm using them for just randomly posting things from my muses POVs. I've got two of them done so far. >_> *likes Marcus's**wants to get one done each day* I'm too lazy to go looking for pictures of my muses so I might just do one of the twins or Reaver tonight. >_>

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Ok.. Now this is awesome. I downloaded those 33 widgets and now I can only fit around 20 of them over my 5 home-screens. Gosh... I'm so smart :mad:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm thinking about why Vergil's Bit@h doesn't follow me and why can't I follow her lol. :p

Following you :D Sorry about that

You're welcome. =D *wonders what you're up to with Reaver* ...that didn't come out right.
LOL I am as well. XD Especially since I was sitting there, laughing and going, "I'm gonna die! Stop making me laugh you, s--Oh, hey mum. Forgot you were sitting there. ._." *thought she was mad and is sure her mum thought so too**terrible at multitasking in game*
=D They're for RPGs...though I'm using them for just randomly posting things from my muses POVs. I've got two of them done so far. >_> *likes Marcus's**wants to get one done each day* I'm too lazy to go looking for pictures of my muses so I might just do one of the twins or Reaver tonight. >_>

LOL! I'm trying to change the look of my blog, and i needed a pic of Reaver, but i didn't know which one to use.
I have to keep the noise down when i'm gaming... i love gaming at night, it's the only time i don't get disturbed as everyone else is sleeping.

I've thought of doing a diary from Nite's point of view... i just don't have the creative writing bug anymore :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL! I'm trying to change the look of my blog, and i needed a pic of Reaver, but i didn't know which one to use.
I have to keep the noise down when i'm gaming... i love gaming at night, it's the only time i don't get disturbed as everyone else is sleeping.

I've thought of doing a diary from Nite's point of view... i just don't have the creative writing bug anymore :(

Hehe. =D Oh! Good luck on making the new theme. ^^ *hopes a new blog theme is less work than making a new site theme*
Aww. =( I prefer gaming when no one's around or when I'm frustrated with something. *finds fighting things in a game a great form of stress relief*
I hope you get your writing kick back. ^^ *thinks the journal would be fascinating*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Hehe. =D Oh! God luck on making the new theme. ^^ *hopes a new blog theme is less work than making a new site theme*
Aww. =( I prefer gaming when no one's around or when I'm frustrated with something. *finds fighting things in a game a great form of stress relief*
I hope you get your writing kick back. ^^ *thinks the journal would be fascinating*

Thanks :D If it sounds fascinating then perhaps i should give it a go... when i'm less bogged down with work...I've already made a new background, but it hasn't filled the screen properly. I've also made a new background for the release of Soul Calibur 5, but at the moment, it's full of vergil...
Games are great for relieving stress... until they stress me... (especially Tekken 6... that took the cookie)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks :D If it sounds fascinating then perhaps i should give it a go... when i'm less bogged down with work...I've already made a new background, but it hasn't filled the screen properly. I've also made a new background for the release of Soul Calibur 5, but at the moment, it's full of vergil...
Games are great for relieving stress... until they stress me... (especially Tekken 6... that took the cookie)

You're welcome. ^^ *looks forward to it**hopes you'll have more spare time* I've never played Soul Calibur. @_@ *wonders what it's about**runs to google*
That's true. XP

Top Bottom