• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No boss.... I am not going to drop everything on my list of important things to do just so you can have me do daycare. I have a life you know. Oh I can't wait for the day when Karen tells you that she's leaving for San Diego and that the other Karen is prego. Oh you're going to have a laughing fit, actually I'll have the laughing fit. roflmfao

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
k4390077.jpg

I can't be the only one who looks at the Royal Standard of Scotland and think "Inspiration for House Lannister?"

I still think more flags should be like this over random stripes and colours :/

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I believe there are some actors who are born to do a specific role like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator, Sylvester Stallone in Rambo to name a few. I can't imagine those blockbusters without them. Even if I try to, I end up laughin' at myself!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Are you really sure nothing is bothering you because your voice, whether you like it or not totally gives you away. Yeah I know you want to be with me and can't, there's nothing much I can do for you hun other than try finding a better job and coming to see you this year-if you can handle it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
just entered contest for lulz... i'm not good at captions...

i think that angry vein just exploded in my neck...

Hello... DMC HD is out on the 3rd of April... NOT THE 4th... when i order a game I EXPECT to recieve it on the day of release!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm drawing more chibi's... i must have a 'screw loose'...chibi's: they're gonna send me to Bodmin after all :p

Eew... Mum's just been sick... yes...we're all suffering again!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Got to get tickets for that show. Like, fo' srs. And now Greg's back, Jake will just vomit with excitement. Oh please oh please oh please let me be able to get tickets...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
oh so the family name came from Middlesex where they were important... don't tell me, they got drunk and gambled away the fortune... stupid family...
Also, this coat of arms has flowers on... the coat of arms behind me has pineapples... WTF?!
PINEAPPLES...

(BTW, no we aren't rich or posh.... well, we can't be if we're represented by pineapples! Also, I'm sure everyone has a coat of arms... at least someone will make it up for you if you pay them enough :p)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Just breathe, stay calm and don't worry about it until he comes home from work...

*is going insane on the inside*

It's really not working. T_T

Top Bottom