• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Missing the good old days when I used to type at lightning speed with only one finger.
Also thinking this baby is saving all his spit specially for me.
I'm so happy I'm not preggers again. Soo SOOO happy! :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooooo tired. When will he come online? I mean...I thought we were supposed to meet up yesterday or today and chat? It's like...LATE...and his timezone's an hour ahead of mine...so I know he can't be much less tired than I am. :/ *sad*
Also...I wonder when those post formats will be done...and when she wants everything for them. @_@ And I wonder if VB will facepalm, should she happen to see the mess my LIVE avatar thingie has become. >_>

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Panicing! Panicing! PANICING!!! Dad you're taking to long at the hospital! Are you ok? Do I have to call out from work tomorrow? Dad! o_O

Oh? He's home..... FINALLY!!!! What dad? You just had a kidney stone? You're better now? GOOD! *sigh*

Yes dad I'm working tomorrow.... Good Night!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Very cool!! ^_^
We're having it at the recreational centre. The urrrggghhh of it is that only x amount of kids of x age are allowed for x amount of time at x site. Which is infuriating when the kids range from less than 1 year through to 12 years old. GAH! *headwall*
I did that once for Jessica's 6th party and that was for 12 kids. Never again. The studio thing last year cost just £99, which for use of a studio is insanely cheap. She got a professional CD created with artwork, certificate, photos and as long in the studio as she wanted to record the album. This year it'll probably be a theme park or the theatre in London.

CT: Josh, why did you feel the need to vomit all over me at the surgery?

AzureNight13

Premium
Work, Grab Monies, Panpies, Packing, Drunkness, Plane Ride, Vacation..... Some are not in order, but shall be done!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Doom doom doom do-doom-doom, doom doom doom do-doom...boooooooored. Doom. Doom doom. *headwalls*

AzureNight13

Premium
That's it.... No more front desk. That occupation makes me want to castrate an innocent bystander.....

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Is it just me or do the newbies seem to get p***y over the smallest things... if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have quoted me... Plus that post is days... if not weeks old...

Why is it that when you find spiders, they seem to stare at you... it's like a mind game at who will run off first... blergh!
Wait... how many legs does it have?...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it that when you find spiders, they seem to stare at you... it's like a mind game at who will run off first... blergh!

I always thought it was a rabbit-like thing. 'I'm not moving so you can't see me.' Or maybe it's their way of hunting us. ._. *scared of spiders**glad there's not a lot of them here*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I always thought it was a rabbit-like thing. 'I'm not moving so you can't see me.' Or maybe it's their way of hunting us. ._. *scared of spiders**glad there's not a lot of them here*

Can i come and live with you? :p
It was sat on my laptop bag... then a couple of nights ago (cleaning out Tilly's Litter box) i had one run across the room.
Apparently my mum has alot of run-ins with creepy crawlies in the house... she doesn't tell me about them thankfully (ahh, blissful ignorance :D )

Top Bottom