• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I actually never managed to play Sonic CD. :/ The closest I've gotten to it is the Metal Sonic fight in Sonic Generations.
If you have 360 or a Android phone or just about any system besides Nintendo systems you can download the new Sonic CD. Its the same game just with cool extras like Sonic 2 Spin Dash, Tails as a playable character. Choice between USA or Japanese soundtrack. Its cheap so pick up that copy. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
.....hahaha.
What can you do but laugh at it?
XDDDDDD

+Daaaawww this kid is cute!
++Ha, try that again, Mr. Accidental-Blindness!
+++Now, do I post this on the internet where anyone and everyone can see it and read it and possibly steal my anti-cliche prose, or do I keep it to myself? o_O
++++Ugh gosh here we go again with the bug. Funny how I'm able to clean up puke and do washing and clean the house and do the dishes and bathe the kids and go out to buy groceries with two kids attached, all while feeling like my head is going to explode, my vision is going double every now and then, my tummy is having spasms and I feel like throwing up, and my whole body feels achy. Yet hubby can barely move off the couch and he's got the same bug I do.

Owwwwwww. D:

Meg

+++Now, do I post this on the internet where anyone and everyone can see it and read it and possibly steal my anti-cliche prose, or do I keep it to myself? :confused:
Why don't you send it to people whom you trust? That way it can still be shared. :)

CT: I need to type up and post the next chapter to Reloaded. -_-

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ahhhh... internet explorer... that's better...
now brain.. you and me... i keep telling you the idea is stupid...
Brain: and i think you could pull it off...
it's bad enough that you keep throwing ideas at me, but there are no decent images on the net for me to use a reference.
brain: but we've seen enough episodes to know what we're doing...
it's difficult to turn real people into drawings... like i said, i need references...
Brain: you're stilllacking confidence... i'll be back to pester you later when you're on the 360
COME BACK HERE!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why don't you send it to people whom you trust? That way it can still be shared. :)

CT: I need to type up and post the next chapter to Reloaded. -_-

That's a good idea but the problem is finding the people I trust who are interested enough to be my alpha-reader(s). I had two of my friends in the past who helped me out that way and it helped me get a book done and dusted, but at the moment I have no idea where the story is going so I can't even answer if anyone asks me what it's about. Easy finding people I trust, harder to find people who have time for me.

Meg

That's a good idea but the problem is finding the people I trust who are interested enough to be my alpha-reader(s). I had two of my friends in the past who helped me out that way and it helped me get a book done and dusted, but at the moment I have no idea where the story is going so I can't even answer if anyone asks me what it's about. Easy finding people I trust, harder to find people who have time for me.
..................I like helping with people's writing. In fact I took a class about how to revise a work effectively (what to look for, etc).

.........just saying.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Ahhhh... internet explorer... that's better...
now brain.. you and me... i keep telling you the idea is stupid...
Brain: and i think you could pull it off...
it's bad enough that you keep throwing ideas at me, but there are no decent images on the net for me to use a reference.
brain: but we've seen enough episodes to know what we're doing...
it's difficult to turn real people into drawings... like i said, i need references...
Brain: you're stilllacking confidence... i'll be back to pester you later when you're on the 360
COME BACK HERE!
This, people, is how you have a normal conversation with your brain. Unless your like me and your brain never dared to utter a word.

Top Bottom