• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Also Zwei and Meg, we don't care to read what's going on between you in this thread. If you tried to exchange PMs and failed then you should get the hint that the other person wouldn't want that and leave it at that.
No one is forcing you to read our posts. =]

Sorry. ._.

CT: I got a lot of packing to do. >.<

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
hoshi no kabii-kirby of the stars
tanon da yo kabii-were counting on you kirby
i love that japanese intro

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yay! I finished my Golden axe chibis!
Just gotta redo them on the 'puter...
Yes, that is all that i can draw... I'm a one track pony.
Everything does need planning though...

CT:Stuck in the middle again. Parents are arguing and neither one of the are talking to me.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
My puppy is an abomination. No way a 10 month old black lab can break the 90lb mark! No way o_O

........ Is it Friday yet?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
urgh... there's always something... i should learn by now that i can't plan anything, because it always goes wrong. It's like stuff happens on purpose.....:(
I know how you feel Veebs, I really do. All my plans have been shattered too. I've given up planning stuff. Now I just kinda go with the flow or do things at the spur of the moment. Not saying things don't still go wrong, but hey, at least I can't say 'This was not what I had planned', y'know? Life gives me lemons, I go bowling with them - sometimes I miss, but sometimes I get a hit. Or two. If I'm lucky. I suck at bowling.

CT: Guuuuuuh two bad nights of broken sleep and being sick on off for three days now, not cool. Having to clean up the kids' puke, so NOT cool.
The only good thing I have to say so far (in regards to my health) is that at least I haven't puked. I've been close, but no banana.
Ick. That makes me think of the mess I might have to clean up in an hour or two if my kid throws up again. All she had today is one banana, force fed to her by yours truly.
This is probably one of my most gross, most oversharing posts ever.
But hey, now you all know what's on my mind. ^_^ *evil snicker*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
still missing spoilers...

DS: I know i should go with the flow... three years living in this house has taught me that (halloween '09... my parents and i planned to go shopping... the pipe in the bathroom burst... its also the day i realised that i keep can calm in an emergency.) Also, I've always wanted to go bowling :p
Hope you and the kids feel better soon. :)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
It's just a rough patch, long distance is hard! We can pull through, I know we can! Just have more faith, everything will be better soon...I promise you baby.

Top Bottom