• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
there's nothing quite like scrubbing budgie cr*p from the bottom of a cage... there's a metaphor there somewhere i think :confused:

ct: can i spare 3mb to download what i want???

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i has powers to create characters on the spot alot of others probably do too but still it comes in handy

time for kirby victory dance okay

hop,hop,jump to the right,jump to the left,spin,kick right,kick right,spin,fist pump

Blitz

Heeeeey.
HeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddesk
-______________________________________________________________________-
Crap.

ZeroLove

Yeah you did.
And I have my privacy settings set the way they are so people I'm not following can't send me messages. Every so often someone comes around and harasses me. It gets tiring, so I have it set so random people can't send me messages at all.

And if you "knew" I put you on my ignore list then why'd you bother responding to my initial post? What did I upset you or are you teasing me? Something? I don't get it. :/

If you must know I put you on my ignore list very briefly. I've been under a lot of stress and it's being carrying over to the forums. Putting someone on my ignore list is my Internet way of leaving the room when I'm getting heated with someone. You know, stop communication for a bit and then come back when I'm not annoyed anymore.

I actually wanted to send you an IM to make an apology and to explain myself to you. That's when I found out I wasn't able to which could mean you had put me on ignore. Forgive me for not being all into what settings makes people unavailable to not send you IM's and such, I haven't given myself time to go into that so much. Since you have responded to my posts here, I guess you have either put me off your ignore list again or truly haven't put me on it at all. It just seemed too much to be accidental that you right after we've written together makes the "ignore list" comment in here and stopped responding at all. I hope you can see why I would assume you had me on ignore.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
HeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddeskHeaddesk
-______________________________________________________________________-
Crap.
god you must have got a concusion

thinking: oh my god theres a guy crabwalking in the road

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
"I've been thinking." with Kel'thuzad's voice.

Also Zwei and Meg, we don't care to read what's going on between you in this thread. If you tried to exchange PMs and failed then you should get the hint that the other person wouldn't want that and leave it at that.

Top Bottom