• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ZeroLove

Annnd you know I was talking about you how? You are not the only person on the Internet who grinds at my nerves you know. :p

So you admit I grind on your nerves? Anyways, sorry about that, but you did put me on your ignore list. I tried to IM you, but it wouldn't allow me. That's why I know you were talking about me.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
DmC Supporting Extremists. Gotta love them! Picking up every line said against DmC and replying back with so much angst/hatred towards the member and DMC, it really makes me... err... I'll not say it. Man, I long for a peaceful world. ;)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
normal:
how can i help you king dedede?
i need amonster to clobber that there kirby
thats what we do best at NME
you better get it with a money back gaurantee

funny:
how can i help you king dedede?
i need a chicken burger, extra spicy
thats what we do best at KFC
dont ask for the receipt and you might get it free

Meg

So you admit I grind on your nerves? Anyways, sorry about that, but you did put me on your ignore list. I tried to IM you, but it wouldn't allow me. That's why I know you were talking about me.
Yeah you did.
And I have my privacy settings set the way they are so people I'm not following can't send me messages. Every so often someone comes around and harasses me. It gets tiring, so I have it set so random people can't send me messages at all.

And if you "knew" I put you on my ignore list then why'd you bother responding to my initial post? What did I upset you or are you teasing me? Something? I don't get it. :/

If you must know I put you on my ignore list very briefly. I've been under a lot of stress and it's being carrying over to the forums. Putting someone on my ignore list is my Internet way of leaving the room when I'm getting heated with someone. You know, stop communication for a bit and then come back when I'm not annoyed anymore.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
a new break through a talking tree has fallen for a flower but now its going to be savagly mutated into a monster by king dedede

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Oh boy...Smart ass people. Gotta love them too!
First time I couldn't fend off my scruples to ignore someone. And so ignored.

Gotta say that... it feels good.....and refreshing.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I bought Sonic CD for my Android phone for $5.00 and my phone keeps saying that "%MB is needed to play the game. 33MB" I deleted a whole bunch of crap on my phone to fix this problem and I still can't play it. I'm out 5 Dollars!!! :mad: I'm coming for you Sega, prepare to feel the "Wrath of Sparda's Rejected Son!!!"
*Star Wars's epic battle music plays in background as I walk to SEGA HQ*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Oh! Ok that makes sense.
I'm thinking about why their is so many different versions of cheese. Can't we all have one version of Cheese and call it a day?
:p

Top Bottom