• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yay. ^^
Hehe, you're welcome. :)
O_O Seriously? *worried for hers now* I'm glad your account is in order, though. It's messed up if people are stealing and selling accounts. >_< *doesn't understand how people can do stuff like that*

I don't understand it either... i'd be a heck more worried if i had card details or points on my account, but i suppose i'm being protective because of the name of the account (i know its a sad reason, but i couldn't be Vergil's Bitch and 15 ins mah number).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't understand it either... i'd be a heck more worried if i had card details or points on my account, but i suppose i'm being protective because of the name of the account (i know its a sad reason, but i couldn't be Vergil's Bitch and 15 ins mah number).

Ditto. :S *glad she doesn't have card stuff/points on her account* Hehe, I don't think that's a sad reason. I'd be upset if someone took my account and I couldn't be ShadowyRae anymore.... (Granted, then I could get a name that suits mum and I both since we share the account, but still. >_<) I'd also be ticked if they took my account and I didn't have all my game accomplishments.... *very proud of her 1905 game thingy*

Thinking:
Learning how to make tomato sauce from scratch...I think I'm doin' it wrong. *has spalshes of tomato sauce EVERYWHERE**thinks the kitchen looks like it belongs in a B horror movie*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
1905 within a month? I took 3 years to get that much. Nice one Shadow :D
Infact, I've just found you on a gamertag search :p (scary huh?)
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/
you can find anyone on there :D

Hehe, yep. ^^ Thankies. Mum and I kinda...trade off with games. The first week or so, when I wasn't playing a game, she was playing...so...yeah. :S *slightly scared of how many points she's got* Mum and I keep joking that in six months we'll have six times as much as we do now. :p
Oooh, gamertag search? *peeks through site* (That is mildly scary. ^^; ) *should look through and see who she knows who has LIVE accounts*

Thinking:
Tomorrow I will have to interact with the world of the living (and non-cybernetic) once more. Woot for bookstores! I wonder if they'll let me use a gift card in their CD area....
Also, woot for Gran ordering Fable2 Platinum Hits! *cue evil laugh*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i wonder if plan m-e-c-h will work it will save the world and introduce freedom to machines

step1: morph all humans into cyborgs
step2: drain water dig up land and cut down trees
step3: create metallic ground and build cities
step4: build space crafts
step5: invade and conquer other planets

perfect machines will prevail

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
to the idiot that created the virus that's just f**ked up my computer...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
You're a f***ing idiot!!! do something useful with your life...!!!!
Sincerely
a p***ed off VeeBee!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lalalala...dinner, hurry up...it's half after six and I'm getting impatient...lalala...oh, for the love of frog, hurry up! *impatient*

Reactions: Meg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
EW! EW! EW! I just tasted the WORST whiskey ever!!!!! I feel like vomiting! Bleh!!!! :X

I'm tempted to ask if it was as bad as this nasty cooking wine we had.... XP *dislikes liquor, but especially hates bad liquor* (Btw, I love the quotes in your sig.)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm tempted to ask if it was as bad as this nasty cooking wine we had.... XP *dislikes liquor, but especially hates bad liquor* (Btw, I love the quotes in your sig.)

It's was this whiskey that had this honey flavor in it. It was so aweful that my dad gave me a watermellon smirnoff vodka (which is my fav) to get rid of the taste. No idea how my dad could drink that nasty whiskey. He can keep it.

And thankies :D lol

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's was this whiskey that had this honey flavor in it. It was so aweful that my dad gave me a watermellon smirnoff vodka (which is my fav) to get rid of the taste. No idea how my dad could drink that nasty whiskey. He can keep it.

And thankies :D lol

I've never heard of honey-flavoured whiskey.... ._. *amazed*
You're welcome. ^^

Top Bottom