• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Nothing quite like just laying back, looking up at the sky and just getting lost in your own thoughts.

I wish I could do that and look at the night sky but you need to go to secluded places where there is no light pollution. Then I won't get out of my car, unless I was the last person on Earth. People scare me in the dark >_<

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wembley 13th may 2007... *sighs* i will never forget that day... in fact, i don't know why i'm thinking about it now :s
I need to get that picture printed out...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If anyone wants an epic lol, check out the comment by "dear angel" on the post I wrote about the NT threats thing. Someone is VERY upset, bless their heart. Anyone got some milk and cookies to make them feel better? *wags tail, barks*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
If anyone wants an epic lol, check out the comment by "dear angel" on the post I wrote about the NT threats thing. Someone is VERY upset, bless their heart. Anyone got some milk and cookies to make them feel better? *wags tail, barks*

I can't find it... Veebee's a n00b (and my naught button is broken)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oooh ooh... get the lost chapters. Has more content... if you didn't know that already :p

HEADACHE !!!:s

=D Yeah! My former step-father and I were so into the first Fable we got the Lost Chapters. *likes all the extra stuff* I wonder if there'll be a Platinum version of Fable 3....
I hope your head feels better! :S

O_O It's awfully scary how upset people can get over their games....

Thinking:
Hamburger Helper...why am I suddenly craving it? It's not even that great. >_< *goes to see if she can find any*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
=D Yeah! My former step-father and I were so into the first Fable we got the Lost Chapters. *likes all the extra stuff* I wonder if there'll be a Platinum version of Fable 3....
I hope your head feels better! :S

Thanks... still hurts though...actually my face hurts... :(
As for Fable 3 Platinum (or game of the year), Sadly...No... i can't Portal 2 got that honor :(
I've just found an article called, "Why Fable 3 is an embarrasment to gaming"... i didn't think it was

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Thanks... still hurts though...actually my face hurts... :(
As for Fable 3 Platinum (or game of the year), Sadly...No... i can't Portal 2 got that honor :(
I've just found an article called, "Why Fable 3 is an embarrasment to gaming"... i didn't think it was

Does it state any good reasons why? I can think MANY more embarrassing games than Fable

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Does it state any good reasons why? I can think MANY more embarrassing games than Fable

because it's got the same gameplay as Fable 2
no new weapons or spells
you had to save 6.5 million pieces of gold to save the kingdom
swords are useless
If you’re going to design a game for children, it’s probably not a good idea to rate it Mature.
Navigation is a trainwreck apparently
character interaction system is 'moronic' and lazy
you can give and get stds (yeah that happens irl with unprotected secks idiot... that may have something to do with morality)

if you want to read it yourself... be my guest... it made me go "why?"
http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2010/10/29/why-fable-3-is-an-embarrassment-to-video-games/

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Meeeeeh, tomorrows Friday the 13th >.< Hopefully, Jason visits :D *starts watching Friday the 13th*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@VB: You're welcome. :( *hates when her head gets like that*

@VB and Autumn: I didn't think it was embarassing...I thought it was cool. I found it to be, in a way, realistic. It's the way life if. You do something bad, you've gotta pay for it. You do something good, you've still got consequences. The villagers annoyed me, but seriously...you can't please everybody...not even as a hero. I'll never understand how people complain about games. >_< (Also, I thought the navigation was kinda...grr-ish at first, but after a little while it's not so bad. The only places I get lost in are the sewers of Bowerstone...or if I follow the Golden Trail....)

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
For an "angel", Dear Angel has a bad mouth, don't you think?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've been cleaning the flat for the carpet fitter tomorrow and I stink of bleach. It won't go away. Ugh.

Meg

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am the GIMP master! >:3
*rides high horse off into the sunset*
*falls off*
OW!

Top Bottom