• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Angel: When you first read a comment like that, what goes through your mind? I'd go flippin mental...
First thing that goes through my mind is usually along the lines of a facepalm, followed by, "oh looky - someone who has just personified everything within my previous comment/post/article that is negative." I used to get really wound up and think of a hundred biting things to say in response but I get so much of that sort of thing now it's nothing new anymore. Just people who are only capable of being that way by hiding behind a screen - bullies, I think we call them in the real world ;)

People like that forget one important thing - I have their IP, their email and anything else they choose to leave behind when spouting nonsense like that. And if they turn out to be a nasty piece of work on a regular basis, they can easily find themselves on a blacklist across several boards they may wish to frequent. Sometimes admins work together when it's for the good of the internet :D In the case of this particular spineless creature, he/she/it claims to hate DmC with a passion but spends an awful lot of time reading everything we write about it just so they can comment negatively. It's not the first time they've posted and I doubt it will be the last - if anything, they're just setting themselves up for ridicule.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Nope, not at all. Just some angry fanboy on the main page getting all antsy because I don't want to shag Dante and said how people ought to at least try and give the new DmC a chance. Oh, and how all death-threat haters need to shut up and GTFO because they are an embarrassment to the devil may cry fanbase AND the gaming community as a whole.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
wow amazing how metroid started off like that yet people know whats going on and write it up on wikis like it tells you me no get it

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Nope, not at all. Just some angry fanboy on the main page getting all antsy because I don't want to shag Dante and said how people ought to at least try and give the new DmC a chance. Oh, and how all death-threat haters need to shut up and GTFO because they are an embarrassment to the devil may cry fanbase AND the gaming community as a whole.

How disappointing, I kinda expected something exciting and fresh that might make me go "Aww, look at the little child, does the baby need a bottle?" and then I read it.
I can't even give that spout of rage a 1/10 for effort, it lacked originality, flare, flavour, no passion!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
My personal favorite mother insult is as follows and I quote: *ahem* "yo mama so dumb she couldn' find water if she fell out of a canoe." You gotta admit that's pretty funny.
lol i like the one i heard personally: "yo mama so dumb she got hit by a parked car" and end

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wooo, I actually painted something last night in a medium I absolutely don't like but it turned out fairly pretty. Slowly getting back to the artsy me. :)

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Surely getting struck by Lightning is not so bad a thing, seeing as you're such a fan and all...
XD!!

I wrote "lightning" not "Lightning." The lower case was supposed to meanI was getting struck by the fizzing stuff in the sky. I had a feeling people would think the person Lightning when I posted that though.

I've totally screwed up people's minds with Lightning-ness. XD (I'm sure Ms. Angel will say her mind was already screwed up though. :p)

Top Bottom