• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was nearly sick... not quite though... as much as I don't want to, it might help.... I'm not sticking my fingers down my throat though.
I'm just wondering... what can i do for a new wallpaper... sigs... easy... wallpapers... x_x

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wow where has the time gone? I need to make lunch.
And get out of my PJ's.
And make a list.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd where is Ebony? I haven't seen her here for a while :( And Dani too, she's been awfully quiet.
Agh. And ironing.
My head is all over the place today.

I need something interesting to watch. Anyone got any recommendations?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^and i've not long got into my PJ's (i didn't see the point in putting on clean jeans)

I'd also like a new template for my blog...
don't get me wrong,I'm not sick of Vergil, I'm just sick of the blue background

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
^ CCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEE! I FOUND TIM TAMS AT THE GROCERY STORE! =D *had to restrain herself from eating the whole thing*

Thinking:
Read both Fable books...some prig tore out the DLC code out of one of them...and I'm not sure what I thought of the books...this makes me...sad? I'm not sure. :S Unsatisfied is the better word. I don't get authors who leave readers hanging in such a...callous? way.... :/ Also now own Alice's Adventures In Wonderland...the book is surprisingly pink. *hides from pinkness**goes back to reading*

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Who in their right mind would have a Daycare party at my job at 6 am and having cheese, crackers, and wine?! 6am? No way. Count me out on Feburary 10th.... :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm sick of coughing... now i've got to decide whether I can go to the dentist on thursday...
I hate css coding... now the picture is too big for the background... grrrrr....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm getting this weird reflex movement in my thumb... it keeps flicking out when i use the touchpad mouse on my laptop... weird...

wtf is modio?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ CCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRREEEEEEE! I FOUND TIM TAMS AT THE GROCERY STORE! =D *had to restrain herself from eating the whole thing*
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! D:
I'm sending you some! I already wrapped them! And hid them! Because we've eaten your pressie four times already so I had to hide it or it would never make its way to you!
Which will be sometime soon, the first chance I get to pop into the post office. It's difficult with the kids tugging along. So realllllll sorry the gifts are late but hopefully it will be so good it will make up for it (this goes for you too Veebs). I'll let you guys know when I finally get to mail it off.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! D:
I'm sending you some! I already wrapped them! And hid them! Because we've eaten your pressie four times already so I had to hide it or it would never make its way to you!
Which will be sometime soon, the first chance I get to pop into the post office. It's difficult with the kids tugging along. So realllllll sorry the gifts are late but hopefully it will be so good it will make up for it (this goes for you too Veebs). I'll let you guys know when I finally get to mail it off.

(Is that why you asked about nuts?)
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! *COUGH* Sorry it's late and i could murder a sammich

I'm wondering if miss squiff wants a hug...

*Saracastic* ooh, yeah 15 days reprieve, just hope that cheque doesn't bounce

EDIT: Sneezes are the ebillllz

Top Bottom