• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's the second time I boiled the kettle for tea, yet still no tea. Maybe third time's the charm?

Oh goodie we're going to watch a horror tonight :D

HUBBY'S HOME BAI!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
ZOMG why didn't I post what I was thinking earlier? I am thinking:

I hope my friend's alright.
I can't wait to get my Zangetsu on Monday.
Holy crap this is awesome.
And THANK YOU MEG FOR THE ZERO SIG! :D

Reactions: Meg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ooooh, great...first person I've made friends with on xbox LIVE is finally online again...and I'm going to sleep. Dang it. >_< *should apologize to him**sad*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I wish I could do that and look at the night sky but you need to go to secluded places where there is no light pollution. Then I won't get out of my car, unless I was the last person on Earth. People scare me in the dark >_<

I have the good fortune of living in a fairly quiet village devoid of countless street lights.
Just means I can take a walk up to one of the parks a mile or so up the road, just sit down and take it all in.

CT: Damn it, I am not happy with this picture, it just doesn't sit right with me. Looks like this day is going to end in another 12 hour sketch followed by completely burning out, falling asleep on my floor in my jeans again.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Come on Inspiration... where are you?
where you left it... down the toilet... then you flushed it away
shut up Vergie....:(

damn chest infection :(
EDIT: Could someone with a connection to Xbox Live do me a massive favor please?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
yay metroid corruption ok die golem.....haha your orbs are destroyed...........*golem heals itself*.......O_O.............-_-........aaaaaw man

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Could you please see if my account still exists please? (or if it's been in use) It should be grey with no avatar or games.
I've heard some rumors and I'm a bit worried about it.

Sure. Gimme a sec to go on. *goes look* It's VeeBee15, right? I didn't see any activity or avatar...nothing looked weird. *wonders what rumors you've been hearing*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sure. Gimme a sec to go on. *goes look* It's VeeBee15, right? I didn't see any activity or avatar...nothing looked weird. *wonders what rumors you've been hearing*

Yeah it is.
phew... just how i left it... Thanks Shadow... I owe you :D
Apparently Xbox Live was hacked, someone has been stealing and selling off accounts. I was worried about mine because I haven't been able to check it for ages.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yeah it is.
phew... just how i left it... Thanks Shadow... I owe you :D
Apparently Xbox Live was hacked, someone has been stealing and selling off accounts. I was worried about mine because I haven't been able to check it for ages.

Yay. ^^
Hehe, you're welcome. :)
O_O Seriously? *worried for hers now* I'm glad your account is in order, though. It's messed up if people are stealing and selling accounts. >_< *doesn't understand how people can do stuff like that*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wrote Commentary about my "Dante meets the Power Rangers" Fan Fiction and I believe it totally rocks!!!!! :D I'm HAPPY that DMC/MMPR fans loved my Fan Fiction, I feel SO COOL!!! :cool:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
ameeeeriiicaaaaa
ameeeeriiicaaaaa
america fu(k yeah
coming again to save the mother fu(king day yeah
america fu(k yeah
cause freedom is the only way yeah
terorists your game is through cause now you have to answer too
america fu(k yeah
so lick my butt and suck on my balls
america fu(k yeah
watcha gonna do when we come for you now