• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's still bloody well daft to threaten someone's life just because you haven't updated quick enough. Just tell them, if you kill me, imagine how long you'll have to wait then :p

*Applauds*

It is a pretty lame excuse to send someone a death threat though... i think the zombies in resident evil have more common sense....
Shadow: You can borrow Reaver anytime... Vergil would be happy for the break from him

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Same. I'm a little terrified at how passionate some readers can get about my work. But this was for an original work of mine, no less, so it's not fanrage (thank goodness!)

Ditto. :S Wow...I'm not sure if it's a compliment or not that it was for an original story.... *glad the worst she's gotten on original stories were people who hadn't read the story thuroughly*

It is a pretty lame excuse to send someone a death threat though... i think the zombies in resident evil have more common sense....
Shadow: You can borrow Reaver anytime... Vergil would be happy for the break from him

*agrees*
I can? =D Woot! *could use a...slightly perverse muse for a scene she's struggling to write**grabs Reaver and drags him off*
I'm not sure I want to know what Reaver's been doing to poor Vergie.... :confused:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*agrees*
I can? =D Woot! *could use a...slightly perverse muse for a scene she's struggling to write**grabs Reaver and drags him off*
I'm not sure I want to know what Reaver's been doing to poor Vergie.... :confused:

All i'll say is... it involves a feather duster... I don't want to know either :p
Is he gone?
Yup
*wipes sweat off of forehead*

I've never heard of the Nyan Cat song... I have got a Nyan cat flash game on my computer though

I has no more cola.... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
All i'll say is... it involves a feather duster... I don't want to know either :p
Is he gone?
Yup
*wipes sweat off of forehead*

A...a...a feather...? ._. *mind reeling*
*pats Vergil's arm affectionately* Don't worry, I believe Marcus has him distracted...judging by said shadow man's reaction...and his sudden silence. *has no interest to find out what her muses get up to in their spare time* Anyway. You're safe...for now.

Thinking:
Can I really be bothered to make another cup of tea?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Can i enter... I don't want it to sound like a sob story or get the words "attention whore" thrown at me...

Ergh, that raspberry was gross.
How can someone do that to a beautiful creature... i think the barbarians were probably kinder to their animals

EDIT: Oh look the world is going to end at midnight...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can i enter... I don't want it to sound like a sob story or get the words "attention whore" thrown at me...

Ergh, that raspberry was gross.
How can someone do that to a beautiful creature... i think the barbarians were probably kinder to their animals

EDIT: Oh look the world is going to end at midnight...
It is? :eek: LOL I missed it then x3

CT: Shoot, I forgot kindy is on again today.
YAY kindy is on again today! That means routine! That means an hour of freedom! :eek: That means I can actually join in the competition! :D :D :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
...Rawr...that is all.

EDIT: Does anyone know if you can play regular xbox games on an xbox 360? *has been wondering this for a while* Just curious cuz I can't find my original xbox, but I still have all the games....

Autumn

Welcome to my world....

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
=D Woot! Thank you! *has been wanting to play the original Fable and hates playing it on her com* I think all my games are on that list.... Thank you, again. :)

Oooh ooh... get the lost chapters. Has more content... if you didn't know that already :p

HEADACHE !!!:s

Top Bottom