• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:confused: OMG this is like the second person who has threatened to kill me.
I don't know whether to be terrified or happy, or both? If people are issuing death threats does that mean my writing is on par with that of the great literary crafters like Stephen King and J.K. Rowling, that if I continue at this pace their death threats about how long I take to update and how great they think my writing is, will morph into death threats about the injustice I might inflict on their favourite character if per say one of my OCs does become a favourite? Am I making sense? I think I'm a little traumatised. Flattered, but traumatised.
See there ARE people scarier than me out there.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:confused: OMG this is like the second person who has threatened to kill me.
I don't know whether to be terrified or happy, or both? If people are issuing death threats does that mean my writing is on par with that of the great literary crafters like Stephen King and J.K. Rowling, that if I continue at this pace their death threats about how long I take to update and how great they think my writing is, will morph into death threats about the injustice I might inflict on their favourite character if per say one of my OCs does become a favourite? Am I making sense? I think I'm a little traumatised. Flattered, but traumatised.
See there ARE people scarier than me out there.

Shall I send Marcus to maul them in their dreams? *thinks death threats over writing are scary**glad she's only gotten one*

Thinking:
Does anyone think I'm hedonistic? Or pleasure-seeking? Or something along those lines? Someone told me I was...now I'm very odd feeling....
And then I took a quiz that said I was like Reaver and that messed me over even more....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
After a year of barely any commissions, I suddenly get a million of them, and all when I was resolved to starting up something new. Lolmylife

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Why did I wake up so early to hang out if you're not going to respond to my text. It's been four hours!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well this is a turn up for the books...whatever the heck that phrase is supposed to mean. Also, Steve hurry up and come home...I'm bored ;)

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I wish I could find my drive to write .__.

I just can't seem to push the plot forward. I can't even think long enough in my supposed writing class because my classmates were never taught to shut their damn mouths. I wish my mp3 player hadn't broken >.>

-sigh- Maybe I should just lay down the pen for a while.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I should continue to write my fan fiction but I lack the motivation.

I wish I could find my drive to write .__.

I just can't seem to push the plot forward. I can't even think long enough in my supposed writing class because my classmates were never taught to shut their damn mouths. I wish my mp3 player hadn't broken >.>

-sigh- Maybe I should just lay down the pen for a while.
It seems there is a drainbug going around the writerdom.
DUNT CONTAMINATE MEH!! D:

I've been dying to write Joe for a while now. Like, a long while now. Like, since before Nano 2011 long while no- DAAAAAWWW Seth you're so CUTE when you're not biting me. Do I have a booger up my nose? Or do I just look funny from this angle? Why are you giggling at me munchkin? OMG Captain Chaos is doing what he does best in the bathroom. DON'T FLOOD MY BATHROOM. AGAIN! BOY!!!

I need to pop those party pies and rolls into the oven now. Doooo eeeeeeeet. Naaaaaooooo.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
It seems there is a drainbug going around the writerdom.
DUNT CONTAMINATE MEH!! D:

I've been dying to write Joe for a while now. Like, a long while now. Like, since before Nano 2011 long while no- DAAAAAWWW Seth you're so CUTE when you're not biting me. Do I have a booger up my nose? Or do I just look funny from this angle? Why are you giggling at me munchkin? OMG Captain Chaos is doing what he does best in the bathroom. DON'T FLOOD MY BATHROOM. AGAIN! BOY!!!

I need to pop those party pies and rolls into the oven now. Doooo eeeeeeeet. Naaaaaooooo.
Confused, perplexed, unsure, troubled, extremely worried. I have no clue about how to interpret this.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That has got to be the worst news anyone can receive. Ever. They've only been married 18 months and now this hits them. Jon, you have to beat this. Don't give up. Carmen needs you xx

Cancer sucks.

Reactions: Meg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Shadow and Dante's Stalker: You've both received death threats? What for? (obviously for writing but for what?) That's just disgusting... I could get Reaver to sort them out
Excuse me, I'm not the hired help...
You can have Vergil for the evening...
NOOOOOOOOOO...
I'll think about it ;)
(I won't really give him Vergil)

Can you believe I'm wearing my mum's glasses because mine are rubbish... I've gotta wait until september for an opticians appoinment... this is just wrong. Stupid David Cameron and his stupid cuts.... I wonder if he's had any death threats???

EDIT: *Looking at Deviant Art Stamps*... Ghosts don't exist eh?... That mean's I've been hallucinating for the last three years

Autumn

Welcome to my world....

Yup, they're still called beat em' ups... At least i know one thing... I want the games on the 360

Get Xbox Live! I'll own you at beat 'em ups. I play like a monkey though, just slap my right palm on all the buttons. Hehe.

Oh, wow, I have two people on my DA account both called Kamikaze with a random number. And that's interesting because...?
>_>
<_<

*sigh*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Get Xbox Live! I'll own you at beat 'em ups. I play like a monkey though, just slap my right palm on all the buttons. Hehe.

I owe a few online matches to some members of the forum already.
Still don't know if i'll have xbox live yet... (still got to get the right internet connection)
Believe it or not... that's my method too :p

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I owe a few online matches to some members of the forum already.
Still don't know if i'll have xbox live yet... (still got to get the right internet connection)
Believe it or not... that's my method too :p

Really? I only button mash 'cos when I was wee, the only beat 'em up I really got into was Tekken 2 and I always played as Kazuya and learned all his moves. When I went up again my brother, I would always lose trying to use moves and button mashed in frustration instead and ended up winning. ^^

I only got Marvel VS Capcom 3 (not just because of Dante, suprisingly) but I could have Dante, Amaterasu and Dead Pool all on the same team! YAY! Then they released another version with Vergil.... stop trying to trick me into spending money!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Shadow and Dante's Stalker: You've both received death threats? What for? (obviously for writing but for what?) That's just disgusting... I could get Reaver to sort them out
Excuse me, I'm not the hired help...
You can have Vergil for the evening...
NOOOOOOOOOO...
I'll think about it ;)
(I won't really give him Vergil)

Mine was for not updating a story in a couple months. I had put warnings on my profile and explained that I was going through a really rough time and then some person sent me it. I think they were joking, but.... *got freaked out because someone gave her an actual death threat at her school once*
...Reaver could help, huh? *devious grin* Reaver could borrow me for the evening.... *blinks**no idea where that came from**headwalls* >_< I blame insomnia.

Top Bottom